Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

A Better Place To Live In Onitsha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Better Place To Live In Onitsha (2283 Views)

Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide / A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person / Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Better Place To Live In Onitsha by stan325(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good evening friends..i believe you all had a wonderful day?.. please this is really important cos I don't know where to start from.

I work with one of the financial institutions here in Nigeria..and am currently in Abuja now. I got a transfer to Onitsha...Anambra state, but I don't know if there is any good place there. Am desperately in need of a place where they have good roads, water, clean environment and nice housing..not like the usual one I see on the movies and the stories I hear about the place.
Please if anyone has any good idea...of where I can get such facilities and housing should advice me as soon as possible, cos I have just this week to move to the east

THANK You!!
Re: A Better Place To Live In Onitsha by basisop(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gerrout!!! What are you insinuating? That there are no good accommodation in Onitsha? Better stay in that your Nassarawa. Idiotu!
Re: A Better Place To Live In Onitsha by kingssmith(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
try Asaba instead bro,it is more decent and very close to onitsha, i have an apartment at koker area which is 15 mins drive to onisha, just my two cent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / See Photos The Last Living Dragon / They Call Themselves The "ILLUMINATI" Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.