Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith (1055 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by Bluffly: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sometimes I get confused when my wife ask me to pray for her at the slightest discomfort she feels. When she is tired and just feeling some strains in her legs, she will say pray for me. If it is a slight headache, she will say pray for me. Just at any slightest thing, she will say pray for me. Is it that she likes prayer or she has a little faith or she's being silly. I don't get it. It also appears it is common with women. For me, I can pray at the beginning of the week and feel so superb throughout the week. Please, someone help me with my thoughts because me I no sabi spirikoko o
Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by angieberry(f): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
There is nothing too little to pray about. Sometimes,when my hair is breaking, I always ask God to "heal" my hair lol, and it works! Your wife understands the importance of prayer, and prayer changes things!
It seems you're not really a spiritual person, so you won't really understand the whole "fuss" about prayer. smiley
Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by ArchEnemy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
smiley
Spiritual headship is part of the whole package Bro.
You are the Pastor of your home.
No allow me write my own prayer request join o.
Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by Bluffly: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2015
ArchEnemy:
smiley

Yes, it is. But it appears men have more faith in their single prayer than women in their many prayers. Don't forget to write your prayer join, so I can send my own too.
Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by Bluffly: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
There is nothing too little to pray about. Sometimes,when my hair is breaking, I always ask God to "heal" my hair lol, and it works! Your wife understands the importance of prayer, and prayer changes things!
It seems you're not really a spiritual person, so you won't really understand the whole "fuss" about prayer. smiley

Ok o.That is spiritual hair treatment. I beg patent it. We all understand the importance of prayer. This situation is just like that of my mum, where the church will ask you to bring water to the church to pray into it, and guess what, she would almost carry about 15 litres of water while I believe just about a one litre Eva Botted water is okay. I see my mum's action as little faith because the 1 litre can be easily mixed with any volume of water at home and it becomes sanctified. That is my own view sha o which do work for me, except I do not pray or if God has other plans for me.
Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by ArchEnemy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
smiley
Bluffly:

Yes, it is. But it appears men have more faith in their single prayer than women in their many prayers. Don't forget to write your prayer join, so I can send my own too.
Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bluffly:
Sometimes I get confused when my wife ask me to pray for her at the slightest discomfort she feels. When she is tired and just feeling some strains in her legs, she will say pray for me. If it is a slight headache, she will say pray for me. Just at any slightest thing, she will say pray for me. Is it that she likes prayer or she has a little faith or she's being silly. I don't get it. It also appears it is common with women. For me, I can pray at the beginning of the week and feel so superb throughout the week. Please, someone help me with my thoughts because me I no sabi spirikoko o

Nigerians too fear. Fear should be the no.1 Killer in Nigeria
instead of going for medical checkup. , eating healthy and exercising, etc they turn to prayer warriors disturbing every body with noise.

Tell her to go for a good massage o jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by thorpido(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yes your wife has little faith.I also think she's an attention seeker.
Prayer is good but standing in faith is better.If you are more spiritual and know the scriptures,then it's time to hold bible study hours in your home.
Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by SisterCaro(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
ArchEnemy:
smiley
lol at pastor of your home.

1 Like

Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by mutter(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
He who gave life is worthy of prays praise and acknowledgment. We owe God our prayer with every breath we take. Your wife knows that and God speaks through humans to us. There are so many trials and tribulations in life. In all things put God first.
Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by Bluffly: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
mutter:
He who gave life is worthy of prays praise and acknowledgment. We owe God our prayer with every breath we take. Your wife knows that and God speaks through humans to us. There are so many trials and tribulations in life. In all things put God first.
There are so many trials in life, Yes I agree but remember that Christians have over-estimated the devil beyond his abilities. If you take a look at the situation from the lead post, I have not downplayed Praise. Where do you place Gods' promises as a sanctified Christian? God has given us everything we need and in praise we can tap it, but not making the devil seem powerful at the slightest headache. Must we always live in fear or believe in God's promises for us, Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”. Do you know that you can pray for 10 hours with no faith while you can also pray for 10 minutes and move mountains? The place of praise can not be debated, you can do that as many times as much know that God is God. But asking and asking and asking when God have given you power over all principalities, a simple faith in your heart that no evil shall befall with your faith as strong as that of mustard seed is enough to set you rightly. But do not forget that you also need to live right. Most women feel prayer can replace exercise, how can you be working without keeping fit. You know. That's my view.
Re: Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith by gidjah(m): 4:18am On Jun 24, 2015
try grooming her, she really needs this tutoring, help her enrol in a Bible school too, (weather in your church or another,),it will help her get dome spiritual stamina, by the time you become weak in faith, she will be your strength,trust me this will really help bro ,there are times men get really down at home. the closest spiritual comfort and strength ,they will ever need ,then is their spouse ,and it will be solely determined by the spiritual level of such wife,else , he man is s gonner be that o .May God keep our homes. Pls what happened to our prayer network on NL?any one here ?

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Gives Birth To Brazilian Hair / Couple Who Couldn't Afford House Rent,buys An Old Schools Bus Converts Into Home / Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.