Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (74488 Views)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Kolababe: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
This lady shared the photos of her dad and gushes over him. She said he is so cute and she now understands why he married 5 women. The question is however, hope this lady will understand if her own husband decides to marry as many women as he wishes?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Kolababe: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
May God give her a man like her dad. Hope she can say Amen to that...

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-justifies-why-her-dad-is-married-to-6-wives-says-he-is-too-cute-photos

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Florblu(f): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
I hope she marries a cute man with four other wives too

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by dukeprince50: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
so pipu weh marry jst 1 wife no cute abi

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by akinade28(f): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
for your mind now, cuteness=6 wives
But the papa try sha managing 6 women.
While some men nowadays r struggling to have and manage one

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
shocked all cos of money 5wives I can't deal unless he is so wealthy I can travel around the world everyday then I don't mind

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by ItxAyce(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
5 stepmothers?
Wot ov her own mum?
6?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
This s serious
5 wives shocked
The house will be filled with so much drama except they don't live together

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
5 stepmums plus her mom = 6 wives.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
he should make it 10

2 Likes

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hate to be the bringer of bad news but he is not cute, just extremely Randy..... angry

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by tim1256(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmmm?
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
5 step moms

1st stepmom to probably poison you.

2nd to monitor if you're doing better than her children academicallly. And still poison you anyway.

3rd stepmom to get jealous at literally everything you do and maybe poison you.

4th stepmom to monitor if you have boyfriend you cater for. and probably poison you both

5th stepmom to probably poison the other step moms and actually poison you.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by designer01(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
My reason to marry many wives is that I've discovered from experience that pussies taste differently

14 Likes

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don’t worry , your husband will marry 12

Then you will know the difference between 6 and half a dozen

Ask me how then I will explain

6 Likes

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by solochris(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slay papa... Mum.u people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by holluwai(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cute nikan tan! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by obainojazz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
This man cute I laugh in Uganda.....skrrra pap pap ka ka ka skidiki pap pap and a pu pu drrrr boom SKYAA du du ku ku tun tun poom poomgrin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Foodforthought: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Be there encouraging him. He is in for big problem

2 Likes

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
OK ooo.... Hope you'll marry an ugly man sha else be ready to share yours with 10 women
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
I'm still dealing with one
I never die before
5 ke grin grin

Maybe she will be 6th wife to one chief self
Tiwa self na 4th wife grin grin grin
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Your Father is cute but he is also promiscuous. No harm intended.

If you really like your Father character marry a Playboy who will lose count of the number of wives he has.

Ladies should be against polygamy but this one is encouraging it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
akinade28:
for your mind now, cuteness=6 wives
But the papa try sha managing 6 women.
While some men nowadays r struggling to have and manage one

That’s the issue right there.

One wife and she’ll think her shyte doesn’t stink.

But when she has competition then she’ll shape the pronged cutlery up.

#TeamMeLolorunSo grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
So everybody be talking about cuteness ........buh

If only she knew how gigiantic of a joystick her father carries down there.... grin grin grin why women no go die put? wink wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by chemystery: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Florblu:
I hope she married a cute man with four other wives too

4 Likes

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
strong man, my muslim friend once told me he will marry three wives or more in order to avoid adultery.
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Naijacost22: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't mind these stupid girls of these days. They will never criticize the nonsense their father did but have mouth to tell their boyfriend. One asked me to wash plates and i asked her, "Does your father wash plates at home?" .
She said that was then things have change, I told her " You tell your mother to tell your father to start washing plates and cooking and when he starts i will do same"

11 Likes

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Foodforthought: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lion no dey born goat
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kolababe:
This lady shared the photos of her dad and gushes over him. She said he is so cute and she now understands why he married 5 women. The question is however, hope this lady will understand if her own husband decides to marry as many women as he wishes?

Story for d gods............where's d cuteness in dat polygamist of a man...........rubbish cute man
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cute now has different meaning.... Both you and your dad are far from been c**e
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hate to be the bringer of bad news but he is not cute, just extremely Randy..... angry
truly, he isn't cute at all, and she's not faring better TBH undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.