Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

~song Release~hot Single From Sabina And The P'realm Crew "I HAVE HOPE" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ~song Release~hot Single From Sabina And The P'realm Crew "I HAVE HOPE" (617 Views)

A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. / Biodun Fatoyinbo's COZA Pilot Crew (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

~song Release~hot Single From Sabina And The P'realm Crew "I HAVE HOPE" by Debeloved87(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sabina the Adorable Naija pastor and On Air Personal who recently celebrated her birthday on June 8th with the perfect realm crew drop a new hot single titled "I HAVE HOPE", do you have hope? If you do this song is for you, if you don't then this song is really meant for you.
Download the song here I Have Hope

PERFECT REALM MUSIC
Perfect Realm is a family of young and dynamic singers and musicians passionately seeking after God with a sincere heart of worship. The search for God’s awesome presence brought them together under the amiable leadership of SABINA a passionate worshipper.

Perfect Realm since the year 2004 has convened several outreaches (OVER 30) that have affected lives positively, and brought a lot of kingdom innovations into the music, talk and youth ministries. Our unique way of packaging events is pace setting; and this has led to a number of similar organizations striving to keep up with the standard we have set over the years.
VISION
http://divinerevelationsstream..com/2015/06/hot-single-from-sabina-and-prealm-crew.html

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be The Mood Of Aba People Now That Kumuyi Is In Town? / The Sunnahs That A Muslim Should Observe On The Day Of Eid / Use Native Doctors Like Me To Tackle Boko Haram – Guru Maharaji Advises Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.