Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened (1547 Views)

"She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS / If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
cheesy grin

I decided to go have fun on Apostle Johnson Suleiman's facebook page. Everybody was just typing AMEN like Sheep. It looks as if they were bleating 'IMEE!' 'IMEE!' so I decided to make them sound something else. grin

Hahn, Hopefullandlord, Johnydon22, Realmindz, Felixomor, Availableisme(419 Samuel Ekwueme), Geoworldedu, Seun, Wilgrea7, Lordcenturion, CEOMYN, Joseff14, Bennyann, Luvmijeje, Goodmuyis

5 Likes

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
See more

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by realmindz: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2017
it saddens me to see the world filled with too many retar.ds

See comments, but if these people catch you., na die ooo.

#fear not the gods that can't fight their battles but the mortals who speak, hate and kill for their gods

11 Likes

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by Deicide: 2:20am On Jun 25, 2017
grin But seriously, why do Nigerians Think that to Criticize a man of God the punishment is death that somehow their god is going to kill the person or maybe some kind of wrath is gonna pour down on the person from their God? is it a kind of Christian Doctrine?

5 Likes

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 4:47am On Jun 25, 2017
Deicide:
grin But seriously, why do Nigerians Think that to Criticize a man of God the punishment is death that somehow their god is going to kill the person or maybe some kind of wrath is gonna pour down on the person from their God? is it a kind of Christian Doctrine?

It's because of the lists of rumoured killings by their god they've been hearing right from the bible time till our present days. When you die an atheist or a critic of their religion, they say it is their god who killed you. See one picture example below.

2 Likes

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by hopefulLandlord: 6:08am On Jun 25, 2017
wow!
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by Uyi168: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2017
FEAR is what makes religion thrives...

6 Likes

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by realmindz: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Its so unbelievable that a multitude is still far retar.ded beyond imagination. It will take a really long time for people's brains to be upgraded...Not even in the next five generations

Lol, imagine the comments. seun come and laugh small na

3 Likes

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by orunto27: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2017
Very good observation. Chritians are Herds(Sheep). Christ, The Herdsman(Shepherd) with no AK47, but a "Staff of Moses", Mohammed in Islam. The bleeping "imee imee" is actually Amen Amen to reflex the Christians Sheep's presense to Christ, The Great Shepherd(Herdsheep or HeadSheep) of the fold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by bennyann: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
You mean you went there to look for trouble? This guy ehn?
Don't worry, some will take your advice by saying their own prayers instead of always saying amen to prayers of pastors or so

Hope you're OK now?
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
bennyann:
Don't worry, some will take your advice by saying their own prayers instead of always saying amen to prayers of pastors or so

Hope you're OK now?

I didn't go there to look for trouble. I actually went there to tell them the truth. Is it hard to speak in Urim ni? Urim is very simple to use, e.g before the end of this month, divine favour shall locate you in Otem's name. Say imeee! I decree this prophetic utterance, you shall not die throughout this year, say Imeee !

You just bleat that imeee and see if you won't be surprised wonderfully this week. That's urim,so simple grin
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
orunto27:
Very good observation. Chritians are Herds(Sheep). Christ, The Herdsman(Shepherd) with no AK47, but a "Staff of Moses", Mohammed in Islam. The bleeping "imee imee" is actually Amen Amen to reflex the Christians Sheep's presense to Christ, The Great Shepherd(Herdsheep or HeadSheep) of the fold.
I like the way you choose your words. cheesy
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by bennyann: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
OtemAtum:

I didn't go there to look for trouble. I actually went there to tell them the truth. Is it hard to speak in Urim ni? Urim is very simple to use, e.g before the end of this month, divine favour shall locate you in Otem's name. Say imeee! I decree this prophetic utterance, you shall not die throughout this year, say Imeee !

You just bleat that imeee and see if you won't be surprised wonderfully this week. That's urim,so simple grin

But did you say 'amen' to the pastor's own?
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
OtemAtum go find trouble àbí cheesy
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
adepeter26:
OtemAtum go find trouble àbí cheesy

Nah, nah, nah
I went there to tell them the truth. Imagine yesterday when I was with a relative. A pastor started praying on the radio and she started scampering about to be prayed for. She opened her bucket of drinking water down because the pastor said she should put water in front of her to bless it. Then pastor started praying asking her to be reciting everything he was saying. Then this got mw laughing when pastor said, "All the arrows inside my body...come out in Jesus name." Without thinking about the stAtement, she just recited the same thing. I began to ask her, is there any arrow in your body like this? She didn't gree o. She was just reciting the incantation, no matter what the pastor said grin

4 Likes

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
bennyann:

But did you say 'amen' to the pastor's own?
I didn't because my reason on that facebook page was to teach the people how to form their own urims and say amen to it instead of running after a 'womanizor' and 'decievor' like Suleiman.
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by hopefulLandlord: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
bennyann:

Hope you're OK now?

the Christians' reaction was way overboard though
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by Khonifer: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
OtemAtum:

Nah, nah, nah
I went there to tell them the truth. Imagine yesterday when I was with a relative. A pastor started praying on the radio and she started scampering about to be prayed for. She opened her bucket of drinking water down because the pastor said she should put water in front of her to bless it. Then pastor started praying asking her to be reciting everything he was saying. Then this got mw laughing when pastor said, "All the arrows inside my body...come out in Jesus name." Without thinking about the stAtement, she just recited the same thing. I began to ask her, is there any arrow in your body like this? She didn't gree o. She was just reciting the incantation, no matter what the pastor said grin

The church beside my place one certain Sunday recited, and I kid you not, "every child of evil buried under my house be uprooted now in Jesus name"

7 times. 7 freaking times.

1 Like

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by bennyann: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the Christians' reaction was way overboard though

I concur. You know I actually don't like the 'be the first to type amen and the likes. That alone turns me off.

1 Like

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by bennyann: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
OtemAtum:
I didn't because my reason on that facebook page was to teach the people how to form their own urims and say amen to it instead of running after a 'womanizor' and 'decievor' like Suleiman.

I understand you but you can't stop them from receiving the blessings of their leaders. You know the amen is a sign of believe

Anyway, so I won't say amen to yours since you do not say amen to anyone's prayer tongue
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Khonifer:

The church beside my place one certain Sunday recited, and I kid you not, "every child of evil buried under my house be uprooted now in Jesus name"

7 times. 7 freaking times.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
bennyann:

I understand you but you can't stop them from receiving the blessings of their leaders. You know the amen is a sign of believe

Anyway, so I won't say amen to yours since you do not say amen to anyone's prayer tongue

I didn't say you should say amen to mine but pls bleat imee! to it rather and your life shall never remain the same again cheesy
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by orunto27: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thanks
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2017
orunto27:
Thanks
for what?
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by orunto27: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
I'm drunk.
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
orunto27:
I'm drunk.
grin
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by mrmrmister: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
bennyann:

I concur. You know I actually don't like the 'be the first to type amen and the likes. That alone turns me off.

Benny, when are we getting married? sad
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin cheesy

Bennyann come and feed your eyes grin

Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by bennyann: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

Benny, when are we getting married? sad

shocked
Which time this one start now? shocked

Have mercy on me oo.

I'm used to this moniker but tell me your alternate so I can know who is messing with me.

I don't want to be the Ishi.love. Of Nairaland I beg. embarassed
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by bennyann: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
OtemAtum:
grin cheesy

Bennyann come and feed your eyes grin

Oh no! Not again undecided when will you rest now? embarassed It's not a coincidence that you've come again, today being Sunday.
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by mrmrmister: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

shocked
Which time this one start now? shocked

Have mercy on me oo.

I'm used to this moniker but tell me your alternate so I can know who is messing with me.

I don't want to be the Ishi.love. Of Nairaland I beg. embarassed

I don't have an alternate. sad
Re: A Facebooker Made Fun Of The 'amen' Crew And This Happened by OtemAtum: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
bennyann:

Oh no! Not again undecided when will you rest now? embarassed It's not a coincidence that you've come again, today being Sunday.
Did you observe the second comment? It shows how false stories of yahweh's killing here and there can help the Christian faith. Faith comes by scaring, and scaring by threats of death. grin

Believe in Jesus and go to heaven.
Disbelieve In Jesus and go to hell fire. cheesy
Linus Mba dem undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Wycliffe And Jehovah’s Witnesses Today / Question Seun Has Refused To Answer For The Reason Becoming An Atheist / Tolu Ilori (christ Embassy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.