Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? (976 Views)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by blackborn001(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
What will you do if your child did this to celebrate fathers day?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
dont try this in Naija oo,
read my signature.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by powerfulsettingz: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
request for a DNA right away

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by Ewizard(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
I would re spray the car
And warn him never to do such again.
Love is not by deforming my car.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by olu77(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
I will take it in good faith angry but then...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by grad2012(f): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
ArchEnemy:
I would re spray the car
And warn him never to do such again.
Love is not by deforming my car.
you must be or going to be a wonderful dad.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by MARKone(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
The thought of using that screwdriver to remove her remaining teeth, actually crossed by mind.......but I luv my kids, will respray it, after much shouting though.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by ArchEnemy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
grad2012:
you must be or going to be a wonderful dad.
wao
What a compliment. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by Brugo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
MARKone:
The thought of using that screwdriver to remove her remaining tooth, actually crossed by mind.......but I luv my kids, will respray it, after much shouting though.

Lmao
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by powerfulsettingz: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
blackborn001:
What will you do if your child[b] did [/b] this to celebrate fathers day?
@bolded that ur grama thou
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by Bluffly: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
vickerz:
dont try this in Naija oo,

read my signature.
How do you mean? I get pissed off when bigots like you are quick to dent Nigerians.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bluffly:

How do you mean? I get pissed off when bigots like you are quick to dent Nigerians.

Dude, take a chill pill, its a joke,

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
The flogging no be here oo! To spray car isn't free..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2015
I won't spray the car. I ll proudly drive it round like that. But I ll speak to my child not to show love through destructive attitudes

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Did This? by Bluffly: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
vickerz:

Dude, take a chill pill, its a joke,

Give me water.

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought: How Many Of Us Is Guilty Of This? / What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. / The Old Mans' 50 Golden Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.