Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. (981 Views)

See What My Ex's Boyfriend Texted Me. What Does It Mean? (screenshots) / What Improvements Do You Want In Your Marriage? / What Men Really Want In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. by UsquareUdeh: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2015
The rumours of their wedding have been in circulation for months and now Emir of Kano – Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has married Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, the daughter of the Lamido of Adamawa, Muhammadu Barkindo-Musdafa as his fourth wife.

Sa’adatu who recently turned 18 is said to be a secondary school graduate and will be continuing her university education after her wedding.

The new bride joins the 54 year old Emir’s senior wives Sadiya (daughter of the late Emir of Kano, Ado Bayero), Maryam and Rakiya. According to Premium Times who broke the story, “the secret wedding was contracted in a low-key ceremony in the town of Yola on Friday.”

My opinion is old men should leave young girls alone for young guys like us.

1 Share

Re: What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. by kelvyn7: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2015
nice question
Re: What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. by sugarvallly(f): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2015
e want fresh kpomo
Re: What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. by menix(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Unadulterated Punny water..
Re: What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. by demarc001: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Its nothing but business transaction between two kolanut monarchs
Re: What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. by Pidggin(f): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Greedy man

People like this will always take advantage of other people's children, while all his own will be educated abroad and allowed to marry who they want.

1 Like

Re: What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. by Oladimejjy(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2015
can someone tell me what age is a girl ripe for marriage? cos I saw notin bad in 18yrs
Re: What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. by Mologi(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Why take panadol on another person's body pain.You just opened a thread to talk about another man's family.If you don't understand his premise of taking a teenager for a fourth wife,then hold your breath.I am not Hausa,but I suppose that girl must have been offered to the emir to make a strong royal bond.I am not trying to bash you,but don't always believe what the press says because I am sure they(press) started reporting trash about Sanusi's "secret" wedding
Re: What Does Sanusi Want In This 18year Babe. by Funnyguy83: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Let me jst book dis special space cos am sure dis post mst make waves

(1) (Reply)

" I Married You Just To Have Sex With You" Husband Divorces Wife On Whatsapp / 5 Children Found Dead After Mistakenly Locking Themselves In Freezer / I Need Someone Who Knows Billings Method Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.