Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Hyundai Accent Vs Tucson - Higher Resale Value? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hyundai Accent Vs Tucson - Higher Resale Value? (796 Views)

How To Increase The Resale Value Of Your Vehicle / The Top 15 Vehicles With The Best Resale Value / Help Make An Informed Decision. Toyota Highlander Or Hyundai Tucson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyundai Accent Vs Tucson - Higher Resale Value? by SomebodyLovesMe: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
I would like to know which has a higher resale value between the Hyundai Accent and the Hyundai Tucson

Opinions would be appreciated.
Re: Hyundai Accent Vs Tucson - Higher Resale Value? by redcliff: 12:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Is tucson not an suv? Why would u make such comparison
Re: Hyundai Accent Vs Tucson - Higher Resale Value? by eromspete(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2015
My thoughts exactly.

Why is the poster asking this question? Poster kindly state your reasons for comparing both.

redcliff:
Is tucson not an suv? Why would u make such comparison
Re: Hyundai Accent Vs Tucson - Higher Resale Value? by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
eromspete:
My thoughts exactly.

Why is the poster asking this question? Poster kindly state your reasons for comparing both.

I have an opportunity to buy my first car, and I like the appearance of both. I am female and have never been into cars, so I don't know too much about cars but I do know that one of the most important things to look out for when purchasing a new car, is its resale value.

I'm trying to figure out which of these two would have a better 2nd hand value (not price, but value), and would be easier to sell in 2-3 years.
Re: Hyundai Accent Vs Tucson - Higher Resale Value? by eromspete(m): 5:43am On Jun 24, 2015
A Tucson (SUV) costs more to purchase compared to an Accent (Small sized sedan) considering the size, engine capacity, and handling of the vehicles in comparison. A Tucson is a better bet if you really want to proceed with your purchase and also in resale value. But the final resale value will be dependent on how well maintained the vehicle is at the time of selling it.

What model year of both vehicles are you looking at?

FYI - Tucson is same as Hyundai IX35.

SomebodyLovesMe:

I have an opportunity to buy my first car, and I like the appearance of both. I am female and have never been into cars, so I don't know too much about cars but I do know that one of the most important things to look out for when purchasing a new car, is its resale value.

I'm trying to figure out which of these two would have a better 2nd hand value (not price, but value), and would be easier to sell in 2-3 years.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Man Crushed By Train In Makurdi Yesterday / Flat Tyre Noise On Toyota Highlander 2002 / This Is A Surefire Way To Make Some Extra Money On The Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.