Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Never Judge A Mom By Looking From The Outside - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Judge A Mom By Looking From The Outside (498 Views)

Nigerian Judge Celebrates His Divorce In Benue (Photos) / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Never Judge A Book By The Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Judge A Mom By Looking From The Outside by justfarb2(f): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
I read a post from one of my favorite blogs and it inspired me to write this. Hope you enjoy it.
Before i ever thought of getting married or having children, I always blamed or judged mothers for everything their kids do or say cause i couldn't understand why a baby will be crying for four hours and the mom will just sit there maybe washing clothes and when you try to remind her because you are thinking is this woman sick or deaf and she tells you, leave him that is how he is and you keep wondering what kind of a mom she is to even say such a thing or when you go to church and a baby is just screaming into your ears and the mom is pretending like she's not hearing him/her. Before i had a child, i was never into kids so i used to think why have him if you aren't going to take care of him and i blamed the mom for all the baby's flaws even up till jinas first immunization and i saw a baby whose skin was so, READ MORE: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/05/never-judge-mom-by-looking-from-outside.html
Re: Never Judge A Mom By Looking From The Outside by Artistree: 3:30am On Jun 23, 2015
Why do we need to read more elsewhere? Who will die if u post all here?
Re: Never Judge A Mom By Looking From The Outside by justfarb2(f): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2015
no body will die sis, just try and read ok. sorry for the inconvenience. love u

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: The Impact Of Same Sex Marriage On Families In Nigeria. / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Its Time To Make A Change,lets Stop Existing And Start Living...be Kind..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.