Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! (7638 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Reason Why Women Shave Off Their Eyebrow..and Draw Them Back On / Girls Do You Shave Your Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by steaming(f): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
Hi. I shave the hairs on my legs and arms, not like they are that hairy though but i just love a hairless skin.

Initially, i was using veet, but then like 2 days after, my arms start feeling rough, feels like tiny bits of sand was poured on mi. So i stopped veet and moved to shaving stick, i shave when there's soap lather on my body, so it doesnt itch mi after shaving, but i still feel same way on my arms.

please does anyone know how i can comfortably shave without this feeling.

i would be appreciate helpful pieces of advice.

thanx all.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by chikito1(f): 1:27am On Feb 28, 2009
Try waxing.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by SeanT21(f): 5:31am On Feb 28, 2009
Get Wax or laser!!

laser removes hair permanently!!
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by steaming(f): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2009
@ Chikito ans Sean, thanx, i appreciate. i think i'll go for the laser.

do u have an idea where i could get such service in Abuja?

thanx again.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by chikito1(f): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2009
I do not live in abuja so i cannot recommend any. But i will want o believe that, there will be a couple of beauty studios

that can wax. I am not too sure about laser though.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by tope2000(f): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2009
Waxing HURTS embarassed
but try laser wink
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by steaming(f): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2009
thanx Sistas, ll sure go and make sum findings on laser in ABuja.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by saraiistan: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2009
Use the laser o since wax hurts, hope u shave the inner crockpot too because u will feel better by doing dat, try it and come and share the testimony.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by Sissy3(f): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
do waxing, laser treatment dont work on all skin types especially those with dark hair, it will even cause more harm than good. and oftentimes the hair will eventually grow back, not all of them is permanent. stick with waxing with repetitive waxing, the hair will grow at a slower rate and you will definitely see lesser hair growth.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 08, 2009
steaming:

Hi. I shave the hairs on my legs and arms, not like they are that hairy though but i just love a hairless skin.

Initially, i was using veet, but then like 2 days after, my arms start feeling rough, feels like tiny bits of sand was poured on mi. So i stopped veet and moved to shaving stick, i shave when there's soap lather on my body, so it doesnt itch mi after shaving, but i still feel same way on my arms.

please does anyone know how i can comfortably shave without this feeling.

i would be appreciate helpful pieces of advice.

thanx all.

Some women are wondering how to get rid of body hair, and here am wondering why I barely have any grin grin grin

God is good.

@post
Stick with Venus shaving blades and cream o. . . .all this waxing and laser thing no be the way
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by spikedcylinder: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2009
I think shaving, creams are a safer option, not sure why I think so though.

However, if you want to shave, never shave against the hair spurt. Always shave according to the direction of your growths, that way you can avoid stubs and itching. smiley
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by steaming(f): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2009
thanx all, i do do appreciate though i am yet to gof either the waxing or laser.

but in my kiv, keep in view projects.

i still do appreciate.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by mohawkchic(f): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2009
~You need to see a Dermatologist . .maybe you're just one of those people with Sensitive skin? undecided  Anyhoo . . How hairy are you tho? If You aint that hairy,you could find ~The Silky Mitt Glove a very good alternative to waxing and shaving. . .i use it more in-between weeks after using Cream remover!!

~I find it  easy to use especially if its an emergency & i dont want the hassle of going thro my usual process  ~ it exfoliates . . .leaves legs smooth!

Instructions

1. Skin must be clean & Dry

2. Hold the mitt against the skin& Rub gently in a circular motion. . 4 times in one direction & then 4 times in the opposite direction

3. Do rub gently.Do rub in a circular direction. Do Not rub up & Down. Any fine dust that apperas is a result of exfoliation

4. When finished apply a cool damp towel to the legs & then use a moisturiser

5. Wipe the mitt when finish,ready for next time.Silkymit may be used again & again

6. Do not Use more than once a week to avoid irritation

CAUTION: Usually, SENSITIVE Skin May Experience a Slight IRrritation after using Silkymit for the first time-try it on a small area of skin first and leave for a few hours or overnight.Do Not use on broken or inflamed skin.If irritation occurs discontinue use!!

http://www.alida.co.uk/SilkyMit.asp?fdMode=202

Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by mohawkchic(f): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2009
~This is what it looks like up close . .

dam file of the clear pic is too large, BRB when its sorted

Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by cuteness01: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2009
hey ladies,,,is it healthy to apply shaving cream/powder on pubic hair?
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by mohawkchic(f): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2009
cuteness01:

hey ladies,,,is it healthy to apply shaving cream/powder on pubic hair?

~Yes,if anything,one's always adviced NOT to dry Shave!! If It's a hair Removal cream,then it's meant to be applied on Pubic hair/Bikini ~ . .except ofcourse you're going for the bald look cheesy ~ Legs ~Underarm . . . depending on the product you buy & whats its intended for . . .only thing to be cautious about is to make sure the Cream is suitable to your Skin Type . . avoid Skin Irritation

~If You're not comfy/Unsure about using Hair removal cream on Pubic hair,you can always Trim! wink
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2009
what about bumps in the armpit.

if you use shaving cream instead will the bumps go?
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by MrCrackles(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2009
Poster

Use sandpaper!
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by palebobe(f): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2009
Wat a crude ansa to a gd question, Mr. Crackles
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by mohawkchic(f): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2009
salsera:

what about bumps in the armpit.

if you use shaving cream instead will the bumps go?

~ Erm undecided . . .

~I'd recommend people use Hair Removal Cream w/ spatular instead of shaving Sticks!! Check out the Veet website,you get to use the Configurator to see what Veet is right for you

Veet

http://www.veet.co.uk/

Configurator :Which Veet Is Right For Me

http://www.veet.co.uk/which-veet-is-right-for-me.php
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by palebobe(f): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2009
Pls ladies(except 4 Mr. Crackles. Dnt knw if he want 2 come ova 2 d feminind world) while we are at it, can any1 recommend a gd toning cream. D MK Blemish toner i used succeded in sprouting pimples on my face. Any one heard of Noxzema? Aw gd is it? Am waiting. Tnx
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by MrCrackles(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2009
palebobe:

Pls ladies(except 4 Mr. Crackles. Dnt knw if he want 2 come ova 2 d feminind world) while we are at it, can any1 recommend a gd toning cream. D MK Blemish toner i used succeded in sprouting pimples on my face. Any one heard of Noxzema? Aw gd is it? Am waiting. Tnx

Common dont be sexist, ask Mohawk, i bring more cream to the table! cheesy
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by MrCrackles(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2009
palebobe:

Mercury, Zarina, Tura and Shirley! cheesy
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by palebobe(f): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ Mr. Crackles, am suprised. U knw much abt 'feminine creams'. I c u patronise these 4 ur galfriend. I can imagine aw she looks. lol. Besides wat kind of cream are u talking about? Sour yourght or fresh milk? Dirty- minded guy. I dnt want any ansa frm u. I specified LADIES.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by MrCrackles(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2009
palebobe:

@ Mr. Crackles, am suprised. U knw much abt 'feminine creams'. I c u patronise these 4 ur galfriend. I can imagine aw she looks. lol. Besides wat kind of cream are u talking about? Sour yourght or fresh milk? Dirty- minded guy. I dnt want any ansa frm u. I specified LADIES.

Try Adiagbon and Palm, they work wonders! grin
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by palebobe(f): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Mr. Crackles, yeye dey smell. I said no reply frm u. Na by force? Bt on a serious note, which one is Adiagbon and Palms?
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by JJYOU: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Try Adiagbon and Palm, they work wonders! grin

edin-agbon is a being ointment. mr crackles you are deff benin or someone from that area.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by MrCrackles(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2009
palebobe:

@Mr. Crackles, yeye dey smell. I said no reply frm u. Na by force? Bt on a serious note, which one is Adiagbon and Palms?

U never halla! grin

JJYOU:

edin-agbon is a being ointment. mr crackles you are deff benin or someone from that area.

For where? cheesy

Far from it!
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by palebobe(f): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Mr. Crackles, am serious. R u helping me out or not. If i catch u.
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by JJYOU: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

U never halla! grin

For where? cheesy

Far from it!

how did u know edin agbon sir? which language is it? the word only makes sence in some old mid western languages
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by MrCrackles(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2009
JJYOU:

how did u know edin agbon sir? which language is it? the word only makes sence in some old mid western languages

M yoruba!

I know yoruba people use it
! cheesy
Re: Pls Tell Mi D Best Way To Shave! by tope2000(f): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

M yoruba!

I know yoruba people use it
! cheesy

I have used it b4 and it is very good wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wholesalers Needed For Classic Make Up USA / Guys And Makeups: Why Do Most Men Prefer Women Without Make-Up? / Are you looking for Mac make up products in Nigeria ? New Online Store Launching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.