Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Short Christian Articles: It Goes Beyond Your Dance Steps - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Short Christian Articles: It Goes Beyond Your Dance Steps (334 Views)

Free Daily Christian Articles / Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? / It Goes Beyond Your Dance Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Christian Articles: It Goes Beyond Your Dance Steps by sesantoke(m): 5:25am On Jun 23, 2015
In my part of the world (Nigeria), I see a lot of dance worshipers in our churches than heart worshipers. The people sing like angels and dance like David in church services but become "devils" the moment they leave the four-walls of the church fellowship. They dance to God with their bodies but not with their hearts. They dance to impress fellow church members and the Pastors but not to worship God! Yet only heart worshipers will truly walk with God and reign with Jesus when He comes back! God's Word supports this in Amos 5: 21 – 24.
Your dance offerings are good but God requires heart worshipers and servers. I hope you will become one.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Success Quote: Opening The Door Of Your Breakthrough! / The Enemy Firsthand / Christian Faith Question: How Healthy Is Your Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.