Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? (1495 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? by Iyke1998(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Is it right for Christians to dance worldly dance steps in the Church
Dance steps Such as:-
Shoki Yahooze Shakiti bobo Alanta Skelewu Galala Etc
Re: Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? by 9niceguy(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Iyke1998:

Shoki
Yahooze
Shakiti bobo
Alanta
Skelewu
Galala Etc
Go and get a job, loafer. Failing that, knock your brain twice so it starts working. Then you just may realise that the Intelligence behind the creation of the universe is not bothered by your choice of ...dance steps.
Re: Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? by Freksy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Iyke1998:

Shoki
Yahooze
Shakiti bobo
Alanta
Skelewu
Galala Etc

Your opinion first
Re: Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wrong Wronger Wrongest
Re: Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? by keandre: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
bboying should be included too
Re: Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? by mrZENographer: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
You may be asking this bcause ur going to such church and hav a conscience. I advice u to come out of the church bcause it's most likely dead. Go to churches like THE LORD'S CHOSEN or DEEPERLIFE MINISTRIES where u will here undiluted word of Righteousness and dance is Godly. I go to CHOSEN and our ultimate vision is HEAVEN @LAST.

Hope u make ur choice quick.
Re: Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? by originalking1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Why must we dance what the world has created? Why must we carry the gosple of satan to the church? What happened to the creative acumen that God gave to us christians? Why dont we create our own heavenly bound dance step? Why why why? In one answer..... LACK OF SANTIFICATION! if u are santified then u will know the differnce.
Re: Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? by spencerwilliams(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
it is absolutely wrong,some may say "i'm dancing to praise my GOD"but lets be frank to ourselves,what do you think of while dancing those dance styles?what kind of picture do your imaginations draw-out inside of you?One big question is this "why were you not the one to start that dance style?was it not after those devilish artist danced the dance?.Let us tell ourselves the truth no matter how difficult it might be.Remember HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS,inside(spirit) and outside(body).Let the church of Christ be pure.
Re: Is It Right For Christians To Dance Worldly Dance Steps In The Church??? by mohemos: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thanks for using the phrase "Worldly dance ", the bible says "friendship with the world is enmity with God" . Think of it, how does the originator of the dance dances it, what makes up the lyrics of song that brings the dance ?. If everyone in the church starts dancing the dance in the church, how do we differentiate between church and club ? .
If worldly music ( Skelewu, Shoki, Dorobuchi etc) cannot be sang in the church then worldly dance should also not be danced in the church.

(1) (Reply)

The Basis Of My OBJECTIVE CHRISTIANITY Doctrine. / Before You Sow That Seed.....kindly Read This / Some Of The So-called "Satanic Teachings" Of Carlos Castaneda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.