Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. - Autos (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (106674 Views)

My Scary Experience With Inspired Autos. / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (113) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2015
@colossus2 , sorry, I didn't recieve your email.
I have pm now, pls acknowledge.
Thanks.
Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
@meine
Please do check your pm.
Thanks you.
Re: My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. by revlution: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
colossus2:

Didn't get any pm.
Car or Cash, which do you want?
State your choice here and forget his plea and phone call smooching.

I will go for the car since he insists it is still impounded at the customs office.
Asking for cash, he may agree to pay back but will pay back in instalments over a long period of time of which by then, the cash payment will loose it's bulk usefulness.
As this car was pre-ordered online , I was able to note down all the online details of the advertised car then including the VIN number.
If he delivers the car, I will cross check it with the details I already have and also have the customs paper he has reprocessed vetted by customs themselves before I can close this case.I will also make sure the car is screened by Benz experts for verification . It will cost me, I know but it's important . If there are any irregularities, he should be ready to face all the consequences.
Also the authorities involved are fully aware of this arrangement.
Let's give him time for his further updates and progress.
He cannot escape from this one now.
Thank you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (113)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / ✔ ✔✔ CARFAX®Vehicle History Report/Record Contact 08060365068 / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.