Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,056 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Doing Ur Ppa In A Local Govt Office? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Benefits Of Doing Ur Ppa In A Local Govt Office? (1885 Views)

Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos / Annoying Pictures From My PPA In Ondo / Have You ever Considered Settling Down In Ur PPA After D Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Doing Ur Ppa In A Local Govt Office? by prettyamebo: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Hey peeps, I just got posted to a local govt in Lagos for my ppa. And each time I tell pple, they congratulate me and tell me I'm lucky. I really don't undastand why they feel I'm so lucky. Pls just wanted to knw the benefits of working in a local govt. Plus aw much does Lagos state pay corpers and does the local govt pay?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Doing Ur Ppa In A Local Govt Office? by TrishaP(f): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2015
To me there is nothing really special about it. You'll be watched by your zonal inspector everyday. Less time to travel and find other opportunities. It'll be worse if you're made the CLO. Like me I tried to dodge all kinds of positions because I prefered to be on the lowkey and do my thing.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Doing Ur Ppa In A Local Govt Office? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2015
I do not know how much they pay but I know from time to time they award bonus salaries.

Why people congratulated you is because you'd do little to no amount of work. My friend when he served in one told me they only went to work, signed in and went back home. Although bored he used the time to run certification courses to keep his mind from rotting away. Many days you'd see office workers there playing ludo because there's nothing to do for them talkless of you being a corper.

Rather than coming here to ask you should've asked them directly what the job entailed; that way you'd have come here to create the thread "Benefits of serving in a local government office" than making me crack my brain trying to remember details.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Procedures For Correction Of Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal / Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State / Bank Of Industry Calling On Serving NYSC Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.