Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,594 members, 7,827,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

3 Things To Avoid When Trying To Lose Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Things To Avoid When Trying To Lose Belly Fat (1157 Views)

3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep / Drugs To Avoid When You Are Expecting / See Things To Avoid When Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things To Avoid When Trying To Lose Belly Fat by markbor: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2015
First and foremost, do not go on a starvation diet. In most cases if you are a woman the lowest calorie intake per day should not be less than 1200 calories. If you consume lower calories than that you are starving your body and in turn anything you put into it will turn to fat. This is a built in survival mechanism your body has.

Second, avoid diets that tell you to eliminate certain foods i.e. low carb diets. By eliminating food groups you effectively limit the variety of foods you can eat and this leads to boredom and failure. Not only will you fail to stick to the diet you will also miss out on necessary vitamin and minerals your body needs to flourish.

Third, limit your alcohol consumption. You want to reduce areas that are known empty calories and alcohol is typically one of them. Alcohol calories are consumed and stored as belly fat quickly. Finally, alcohol reduces your liver's ability to function and slows down your metabolism.
Really wants to Burn your Ugly belly Fat?... then Access the 3 Naija Foods to NEVER Eat Here >> www.bellyfatlossng.com

(1) (Reply)

Help...!!! The Pain Is Just Unbearable. / 5 Strange Effects Of Too Much Sex On Your Health / Help!! I'm Hypertensive At 28years Old. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.