Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With (29621 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
misspicy:

[b]Some children grew up to know a father's
love while some are not privileged to but
one common factor we all share is that
every child was fathered by a man whether
natural or a transgender.
Below are 6types of fathers we are
celebrating
1) THE LOVING FATHER
Some fathers show love to their kids too
much,they can do anytyn for their kids.this
does not mean other types of fathers do
not love their kids but this set of fathers
can spoil their children.they don't discipline
their kids and will not allow anybody to
train their children for them.
2)THE DISCIPLINARIAN
Many nigerian children have this type of
fathers,they don't tolerate any act of
indiscipline from their childrn,they don't
spare the rod.their children will always pray
that daddy should travel (na my papa be
that)
3) THE TRAVELLER
This type of fathers are always on one
journey or the other,most times this
journey is for money making atleast pikin
and their mama must chop.they don't have
any tym for their children.
4)THE RELIGIOUS FATHER
Some fathers are very religious,this types
of father are against anytyn that
contradicts thier religion.they expect their
children to be perfect any erring child will
be dealt with. early morning and night
devotion is compulsory,regular church or
mosque going.
5)THE NONCHALANT FATHER
They don't care about their children's
welfare,they don't provide for their kids or
the family,they are the never around
father.
The list is endless.add yours and tell us the
type of father you have or had.
leggo.[/b]
cc Lalasticlala

Wat about the mpa wey go para for the pikin if the pikin wake up from dream say masquerade dey pursue am? The man go tear the pikin knock say make if he see d masquerade again for dream and he no kill the masquerade make him pikin no wake up again oooo
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by dam4wummy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
I still remember just like yesterday when I lost my new sandals cos I go play ball dem kon thief am on Monday for dat matter, I use leg wakka go school for the rest of the week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by ggrin(f): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Optional2:
zee world don dy work 4 here
enjoy grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by ggrin(f): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
frankmoney:
lmao ..am actually watching this movie now
till tomao grin

Today's episode tho embarassed
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
My Late Dad a combo of 1&2
RIP Dad
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by JoeCutie(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
1, 2 & 3 all in one. I had an awesome father. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Emmanuel602(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
My pops is 2 and nothing but 2.still have the scare of his beating on mah body
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
mine

. . . . is not

. . . . .really in d list

. . . but he's close

. . . to

number5
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by amacastel: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
My father is the worst father on earth typical no 5 and worse beats my mum @ will steal frm her and give to prostitutes have never wore a thing bought for me by my father he makes his money and eats it alone now. The only thing I beg God everyday was his death
I Hate fathers day cos it only reminds me of monstrous experience
He rapes any maid my mum brought to the house to help her in her food business
he worse than an animal I will never take the shit my mum took frm my so call father frm any man I rather remain single
Nb: any man that takes care of his children is a hero that's 1 cadinal thing I need so much in life God did not give me

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by ChappyChase: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
My dad is number 4, that's why sundays never ever meet me for house even if I go clubbing and drank to stupor, I must be in church!! I read my bible every day and night(read through my bible 3 to 4 times a year) and do my morning/evening devotions even after or before fvcking a girl.. Religion don too enter my head sotia evangelist dey fear to preach to me because I have good understanding/interpretation of the bible.... I pray god help me so I won't be like the person in this passage 1cor 10:12 read it. And help me quote it...
NOTE: I stay alone and am still scared of not doing all these religious stuff!!
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by osnova(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
ggrin:
what of akash suraj pratap sindiaundecided
yash's father(married again)

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by frankmoney(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
ggrin:
till tomao grin

Today's episode tho embarassed
yh bro ...was pissed ..yash keeps behaving like an idiot and akash is a total jerk
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by preetyb(f): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
The fathers that are so lazy that they depend on their wives for everything. They always have an excuse for quitting their jobs and for not going to work. these type have only their names and surnames to offer their children and wives.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Aniekwe1: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
amacastel:
My father is the worst father on earth typical no 5 and worse beats my mum @ will steal frm her and give to prostitutes have never wore a thing bought for me by my father he makes his money and eats it alone now. The only thing I beg God everyday was his death
he worse than an animal I will never take the shit my mum took frm my so call father frm any man I rather remain single
Nb: any man that takes care of his children is a hero that's 1 cadinal thing I need so much in life God did not give me

Wow im really sorry for your experience. Hope your own family life will be better

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
treasuremabel:
Mine is no 5
eeyah,sorry dear,noticed you don't talk much about him.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by dam4wummy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
amacastel:

Pele ooooooooooooo, but there are still good men oo
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by ggrin(f): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
frankmoney:
yh bro ...was pissed ..yash keeps behaving like an idiot and akash is a total jerk
asin mehn...so annoyingangry
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Number three. Sadly. sad
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Abba999(f): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
amacastel:

Chai! My darling, I feel you! Just take heart and move forward, cos you not alone in such monstrous father. I have such father but in a more spiritually complicated way, that my other siblings refer to him as a spiritual devourer onto his children. We had all abandoned him to his evil fate.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Opiosko: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
My group no dey dea, Lost him at 3. R.I. P dad.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by tayoxx(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chai my papa na number 2....
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
hensben:
madam dey list the 2nd n 4th because u nor expect me to dey scroll go up go dey check 2nd n 4th.

Lazy you*tongue out*
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Opiosko: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
amacastel:
Easy oh. Don't get bitter abt it.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by STEVENcrack(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't even know my dad..
RIP.
There's some people out there that would feel very sad abt this post.
RIP MA, RIP pa
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by martineverest(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
My dad was number 1,he was friendly,chivalrous,kind and a' people's person'.he was always dia for us;taught me many things,which are still a part of me....he was my best friend......lost him when i was just 9.....his lov and care was second to none.am still unable to recover from d pain and anguish i had after his death(probably my son ll be able to erase it)......miss u papa.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by STEVENcrack(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Opiosko:
Easy oh. Don't get bitter abt it.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by misspicy(f): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ibroboss:
@op,which number did you belong to?
no 2 cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by dwayni: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
What category do you put the one who thinks all you need is expensive toys, video games, a car for your 16th birthday, a kid lavish birthday parties that you might even understand what the fucck is going during the party.

Because he is busy playing politics or running multiple businesses. But only to come back later on to play victim on why your mother and Grandma gets all the attention?

Parents should always make out time to be with their children and family, it shouldn't always be all about money.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by STEVENcrack(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
amacastel:
You have his blood flowing in your right now bro.
And one day u gonna be a dad.
Just pray dat u don't end up being a chip off the old block.
I wish my dad and mum was alive , someone is here wishing d dad death..I bet u don't wanna see death. A living pig is better than a dead lion.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Aniekwe1: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
dwayni:
What category do you put the one who thinks all you need is expensive toys, video games, a car for your 16th birthday, a kid lavish birthday parties that you might even understand what the fucck is going during the party.

Because he is busy playing politics or running multiple businesses. But only to come back later on to play victim on why your mother and Grandma gets all the attention?

Parents should always make out time to be with their children and family, it shouldn't always be all about money.

Interesting view
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With by Fynpatra(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
My fada, IS A STRICT DISCIPLINARIAN, infact if der was any prayer request GOD dint ansa me wen I was a bit younger was d one I prayed dat he shud make dem transfer my fada to our state capital....
Oghene did nat ansa dat one oooo, my fada was wid us till he retired... Imagine no earpiece, no Trouser, no goin out etc
Buh as a mata of fact, ma pupsy is soooo. Caring up to d stage dat people alwaes say he is spoiling me... I just laf cos d Man is sweet nd bitter Dependin On hw u start ur dae in his presence.. Luv Im loads

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room / Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society / Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.