Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Business Ideas/investing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas/investing (723 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Investing N500,000 In Blogging? / Business Ideas For Nigerian In UK With Contacts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas/investing by omobana: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2009
Hi,

I have been thinking on what I can invest my money in for a while in but no luck. I have thought of farming in general, selling laptops, telecom, etc. But I cant seem to find what I should do.

I know it is up to me to decide and move forward but all my ideas have meet mainly discouraging advices. Please can some point me to a or some real business that can thrive in.

I am not interested in investing in stocks and I am not interested in money/business schemes. Show me the market and let me start trading.

I think that someone would ask how much do I have. Well I have put aside about 1 mil.

Please this is no MUGU. I worked hard to be able to save that much over the years so I am not going to part with it easily.

If I have to call you to learn how to make money dont bother. Bring your idea to the table if you sound interesting, I would move forward to get contact information.
Re: Business Ideas/investing by brianromel(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2009
The ideas you have might just be worth it,but you just don't want to go through the stress involved in making them a reality.
In business you either do things the way people have been doing them or you carve your own niche,you own way and stay ahead of the rest.It might mean contact reinventing your style to stay ahead of the game.
You have ideas just sit down and think of how you would do it differently than others,test the outcome and see what happens.
With what you have,farming would yield you much even selling the laptops can yield you.But maybe you want to know the outcome before you begin.In business thats what we look for,outcome a good outcome,but we learn along the way that this may take some time in coming.
My advise is simple,approach any idea you choose as a business,look at the opportunities in it,find ways to make it better than what your competition has to offer then try it.
Also don't settle for the seemingly easy stories you may hear,i've learnt the what comes easily in business goes easily with your money.
Re: Business Ideas/investing by Canopy: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2009
hey,i want to introduce u to RENTAL AND SERVICES.The business is cool and we engage in assulted canopies,tent,chairs .tables either plastic or metal.We add integrity to our business with considerable prices.We construct it to the best of our ability to meet international standard.If u are interested u can call me on 08034129119,08026889295 or send me an email sirkay.sirkay@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Visa Card Application / Helppppp: Logistics Experts ! / I Want To Open A Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.