Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Want To Open A Boutique - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Open A Boutique (729 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost? / Opening A Boutique In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open A Boutique by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 09, 2009
Hi everyone,
i want to open a male and female boutique in owerri. I want to run this boutique while i study a course at IMSU this year. I plan to pay for a shop for 100,000 and use 200,000 as capital. I know 200,000 is too small, but it is all i got. My plan is that i am going to keep a sales girl there while i go to school, and during the weekend i will stay there. Does anyone have any better idea better than this one or anything to tell me that will aid me. Based on my ability to cope with my studies while studying, as being able to read, that one will not be a problem because i will make out time daily when i am going to read. As i am brilliant, i can easily grasp fast. Thanks and may God bless you all.
Re: I Want To Open A Boutique by platinumnk(f): 5:42am On Aug 09, 2009
good idea, i wish u luck wink
Re: I Want To Open A Boutique by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 09, 2009
Th
platinumnk:

good idea, i wish u luck wink

Thanks and God bless you for the wonderful reply. It made me feel this is really making real sense.
Re: I Want To Open A Boutique by thandy: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2009
This is a brilliant idea, please go ahead.
Don't let anything discourage u.
You will surely succeed!
Re: I Want To Open A Boutique by yvy1(f): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
How is your boutique going?

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Give A Loan To Start A Biz And To Payback With 50% Interest: Very / Need Assistance In Starting A Super Market/pharmacy Business / Cheap Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.