Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook (959 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook by bamac(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Facebook as we all know is one of the major social networks we have around with millions of users.

Facebook is becoming strict by the day and you might get affected if you don't comply with their policies.

For those with many friends which includes those you don't know needs to be careful. Also, those whose profile names on Facebook are not the same as the one on their means of identifications must be extra-careful so that they will not lose their precious account.

Right now the information/status/uploads you submit are being screened, and once you violate their policies through whatever you submits your account will be locked without trace.

You must also be careful of the system/mobile phone you login with especially when it has been used by someone else to avoid been locked. Once your account is locked you will not be able to verify it through your mobile number or email.

When your account is locked, even if you search for your profile name on someone else's browser or search engines you will not find it at all until you have done all that is required of you before it is re-opened.

First, to re-open your account once it is locked you must be able to identify your friends through their pictures. Facebook will not show the picture your friend is using as his/her profile picture for you to identify because they know you might just search for them to check their profile picture from another browser or search engines. But they will go to the extent of showing the photo your friend was tagged in for it to be hard for you to search on other people's browser or search engines.

Once you are unable to identify one of the five pictures with the names given, you will have to submit one or more means of identification which includes: Passport, I.D card, Voter's card, Credit card, birth certificate etc. with your names as it is on Facebook record on them.

If you cannot provide any of the above mentioned means of identification your account will be blocked permanently.

So many people have lost their account from last month till now and have opened another account. 

If you know you cannot go through the stress of re-adding friends on your facebook account it is advisable you do sanitation of your friend list because of when you will be asked to verify your account.

http://bamisepeters..in/2015/06/reasons-why-you-must-not-add-friends.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook by valmunich(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2015
Phew! I couldn't be bothered...

People still use fb Btw?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook by ammyluv2002(f): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2015
valmunich:
Phew! I couldn't be bothered...

People still use fb Btw?
Yes
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2015
These rule don dey since jare., are u just resuming or new to facebook ?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2015
butt load of Cr.AP
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2015
adeekiti:
These rule don dey since jare., are u just resuming or new to facebook ?
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook by Abisoyeodebunmi(f): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Most recent facebook users dont know about this. I fell victim last month, someone i know even had to open another facebook account lastweek because she didnt know this too. Don't say because you know about somthing so automatically others too knows
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Add Friends You Don't Know On Facebook by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
firstEVA:
I tire o
no mind op jare

(1) (Reply)

Can Any1 Remember Dis Cartoon And Its Name??? / A Amputated Child Wishes He Had Limbs (photo) / See What This Woman Did To Her Husband With "Love" Charms (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.