Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (56202 Views)

Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) / Robbers Who Use Charm To Open Padlocks In Lagos Caught & Tied Up By Mob (photos) / Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Wildrage: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
I have absolutely no sympathy for robbers, infact I fully support the execution of those ones found guilty after a fair trial in our law courts. That said, anyone capable of setting another human being on fire is as guilty , if not guiltier than the robbers themselves. Only an animal ( a closet robber) can participate in this kind of barbaric act

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by funkiebully: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
hifaif:

Let us imagine you try to help a child cross the road one day and before you know what, you have been surrounded and accused of attempting to kidnap. They don't want to hear your own side of the story. They just want to kill you. How would you feel?

If u read this Story u would understand they were found with enough evidence. The Ghana must go nd 2 pistols. How do u correlate what u wrote with armed robbers caught in d act. That lady could have been wasted if she delayed in handing them d money
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Deyinka007: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
I've been a victim these robbers before, at gun point too, if I'm opportuned to pass where they're caught ... I'll gladly buy more gas to flame the b£stards..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by redsun(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Animals in human skin. Too much mosquitoes bites. What could anybody do to deserve,except being a bokoharam or a thieving nigerian politician?
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by ekika(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
real jungle justice
biaka1994:
Hmmmm! Jungle justice
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
And pipol wia dia Watchn. Sum pipol r jst heartless in as much as am nt in support of wat they did.
ekika:
real jungle justice
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by IamforGod: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
quid:
Those who stole BILLIONS have Mopol and Army protection.

People, wake up from fantasyland please. .. . angry angry angry

Tell those criminals to steal from those !diots stealing billions not from people who work hard to earn their money.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
dre11:
Good riddance—POLICE
By Nwabueze Okonkwo

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/mob-sets-2-robbers-ablaze-in-anambra/

Pics credit: http://nigeriacamera.net/mob-sets-2-robbers-ablaze-in-anambra/

The picture is fake! I will upload some later this evening
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by symbianDON(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
the yeye robbers deserved every bit of what befell them. awon oloriburuku eda.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
funkiebully:

If u read this Story u would understand they were found with enough evidence. The Ghana must go nd 2 pistols. How do u correlate what u wrote with armed robbers caught in d act. That lady could have been wasted if she delayed in handing them d money

Why didn't they snap the guns and the money? I can't see a picture of them. Maybe you can help since you said they were found with enough evidence.

Let me tell you, a lot of people in that mob may not even know what happened. They probably heard "Thief!!!" and went there to start beating without asking questions.

I just pray you don't find yourself in a situation where this lawlessness that you are encouraging would be the judge of you.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by shaynelifa(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
CR77:
No to jungle justice
Wait till u fall a victim of those devil incarnate...

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Baroba(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleko1:
sad jungle justice embarassed undecided Nig and caveman mentality. undecided

I weak, these mobs are no worse than Islamic State, the most worrying thing about it is the divisional officer who sanctioned this sort of barbarism..

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by BLOTRS: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Land Of The Rising Sun...
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
They were asking for it.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by kandiikane(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Look at d village goat talking about primitivity.

I pray u encounter a robber point a gun on ur dumb skull
Cow! Na your entire family and generation go encounter arm robber. Nonsense! What is happening here is not self defence but the evil in your hearts which nor gree allow the fear of taking human life settle and you will be the same one wey dey go church on Sunday dey ask God to take you out of your poverty stricken jungle.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by whoisuche: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
GOD WILL HELP US. ALL THIS IS NOT GOOD TO KILL A HUMAN BEING GOD CREATED.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good Lord Almighty #MakingTheSignOfTheCross, A Divisional Police officer actually made that comment shocked
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
The robbers that ran away when Willie obiano resumed work are back again . This can be seen in the number of motorcycle robberies of recent.

Most of them have relocated from upperiweka to nkpor and now streets.

I said it d last time the other 2 were killed, it will not stop other armed robbers from attempting to steal in same vicinity. I see myself boarding bikes for small distances I would have trekked for fear of armed robbers.

May the armed robbers burn in the hottest part of hell. Serves them right.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Saraha1(f): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Some people sha.
Those that have been stealing from us with pen what have they done to them?
If we want to actually stop corruption, then those at the top should be the first set of people that should be set ablaze.

Once some people hear thief, the next thing on their mind is killing without making findings .
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
/
It has been like this since the beginning of time.

Anyone who knows that armed robbers get roasted in Onitsha, yet goes ahead to rob will definitely meet his/her waterloo
and deserves no sympathy.

\

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Is that the thief

How many ppl dey wan burn with that same pic naangry some OP sefangry

I swear this site has tired me. Some of the mods here are probably primary six dropouts.

Misinformation is the order of the day and they do not fact check.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Marotzke(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dannyandre:
The police chief is a big fool for sayin rubbish
How can u allow people to carry out such a babaric act in the name of protecting themselves
Dont dey know de pains of being burnt to death
Only Baba God can save dis Country
Are you a thief? Do you know the pains of being pistol whipped and your precious possession forcefully taken from you? Why are you bothered about the pains of being burnt to death?. Are you at the risk of receiving such punishment?
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by persius555(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
3ace:
I don't blame them; no more confidence in the police.
Abi, so long as the police and judiciary system in nigeria refuse to pass fair judgement irrespective of your status or bank account the people will continue to resort to mob justice.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by olawumi765(f): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Train your CHILD in the way he/she should go so dat wen he/she grow up he /she will not depart from it.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
dre11:

Is the police sanctioning this kind of jungle justice as a way for people to defend themselves with this statement
my brother, I had never supported jungle justice, but with the way i saw arm robbers shot a man and collect the money he was carrying inside his car yesterday close to ijesha, I guise jungle justice would have been my only option had it been they were caught.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Classicman47(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
DICKtator:
I cannot believe that a policeman would openly support jungle justice!!
This is ridiculous!!
While he was being frank, his profession expects him to be diplomatic and professional
Yet he threw caution to the wind by supporting extra-judicial killings
He ought to be sacked!!!!!
This means that anybody that ends up in jail is guilty and should be killed immediately!!

grin grin grin grin

It's true. The man exhibited the highest level of unprofessionalism. Even if he feels the robbers are deserving of such treatment, his office demands he put his feelings to himself and condemn the act of citizens taking the law in their own hands.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by angelsing(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
dre11:

Is the police sanctioning this kind of jungle justice as a way for people to defend themselves with this statement
so surprise and shock by that statement..imagine what an officer is saying...praising jungle justice..our police still has long way to go
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by may3(f): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lies....that incident happened around past 4 pm so the lady wasn't going to any bank,only her hang bag was snatched from her bt the men were caught and was bounced on by angry passerby because snatching of people's bag has become the order of the day recently( I was once a victim).....i later learnt that the bag contained #60 and used pads.....my kid bro was an eye witness
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
charix:

I swear this site has tired me. Some of the mods here are probably primary six dropouts.

Misinformation is the order of the day and they do not fact check.
ahshocked no let ori ifeh see dis o,she go....lipsrsealed
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by edward1984(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
demmy0325:
I wonder if those pple that stays where those thieves are bn roasted are humans... undecided.. Heartless humans... how has jungle justice reduce the numbers of thiefs..?.. Enough beating is ok..., then they shud b handed to the police afterwards..... Even thieves will be burning thieves.. undecided

True talk my brother... the authorities have to do something about this,, many have been killed but there are still many thieves/criminals out there,, The sad part here is those people taking justice into their hands by burning criminals are as well committing the worse crime ( murder ),, you burn a man you have committed murder.. It's as simple as that....
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Lanceslot(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Islie:

Nemesis have caught up with them that's why their motorcycle did somersaulted

Karama is a biitch
Another picture of one of the robbers as captured by CKN newspaper
Is karama a name of place, animal or thing?.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Cyranho: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
SURPRISE FOR ALL !!! Visit http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 to claim yours NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills & Dismembers His Girlfriend’s Body After Visiting Him In Osun (Photo) / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.