Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) (56192 Views)

Couple Use Their Son To Defraud Victims Of Huge Sum (photo) / Robbers Who Use Charm To Open Padlocks In Lagos Caught & Tied Up By Mob (photos) / Graphic Photo: 22-Year-Old Man Set Ablaze By Father Dies In Omu-Aran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Cyranho: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
SURPRISE FOR ALL !!! Visit http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 to claim yours NOW
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by celebration76: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
It was learned that one of the robbers removed the burning tyre from his neck and fled with his body on fire.
He was, however, caught again by the mob, who tied his hands and legs, pushed him into a drainage with his accomplice and set them ablaze a second time.

Who remove a burning tyre from his neck must have seen himself as a dead person, he would have been freed from burning, but handed to police for justice and impresonment.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
God Help us all!!
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Rawzy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Work with your hands and let your hand work bring you out to the world
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by dre11(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nashoji:
my brother, I had never supported jungle justice, but with the way i saw arm robbers shot a man and collect the money he was carrying inside his car yesterday close to ijesha, I guise jungle justice would have been my only option had it been they were caught.

I can understand what you said but the DPO giving such order would make some people abuse it that's why I expect him to have some restrain from giving such directive

angelsing:
so surprise and shock by that statement..imagine what an officer is saying...praising jungle justice..our police still has long way to go

Yes oooo
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by dre11(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
dorothy111:

The picture is fake! I will upload some later this evening

Okay
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Men.!!!... I LOVE this....

I have LOST so many things to armed bandits including my NEW CAR...

PLEASE, continue ROASTING them don't STOP until i say so..
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by JOEmystic(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
worse than hell. God save his soul
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Savages! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by sunshine1974(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
I have no pity for armed robbers, pls kill dem all. If u have had an encounter will dem u will not pity dem. Dos motherfuckers are wicked, dey slap u at will, hit ur head like u are some kid in d primary skool and if u are unlucky dey shoot u. #KillThemAll
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Could you imagine police commending and championing jungle justice. That's naija 4u.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by omoadeleye(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
CR77:
No to jungle justice
no to illegal work, no to crime, and live a peaceful life.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleko1:
sad jungle justice embarassed undecided Nig and caveman mentality. undecided
e dey sweet well well grin

...remember that part wey the guy run with fire?cheesy omo!! that place remind me of fimtriss oh my brother nor be small.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by eleko1: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
embarassed U dey enjoy horror film?
shadowgwalker:

...remember that part wey the guy run with fire?cheesy omo!! that place remind me of fimtriss oh my brother nor be small.
u bi vampire grin cheesy tongue undecided tongue.I prefer them torture him to extract info dan dis barbaric justice sad
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by eleko1: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
angry sad angry angry I for tell DSS to come arrest U now.
shadowgwalker:

undecided u wicked small angry
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
eleko1:
angry sad angry angry I for tell DSS to come arrest U now. undecided u wicked small angry
Lol!!nah play I dey play oh! ahh!oga nor do oh!
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by eleko1: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
cool cool tongue.oya bring 1 bag of semo,Rice,G.oil.
shadowgwalker:
Lol!!nah play I dey play oh! ahh!oga nor do oh!
undecided
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Skmoda360(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Islie:

Nemesis have caught up with them that's why their motorcycle did somersaulted

Karma is a biitch

Another picture of one of the robbers as captured by CKN newspaper
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2015
eleko1:
cool cool tongue.oya bring 1 bag of semo,Rice,G.oil. undecided
cheesy lol @ gonorrhea oil
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by cjrane: 2:33am On Jun 24, 2015
[size=15pt]One recurring decimal in all this is "Okada" in "Onitsha" again and again used by criminals for a quick getaway.

The advent of Okada has made it so easy for robbers to easily escape crime scenes using tiny walkways that cars cannot pursue them.

Anambra must upgrade to tricycles which make it difficult for criminals to use as getaway vehicle. Other states that banned Okada had this type of crime using motorcycles as getaway become almost non-existent
[/size]
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by seangy4konji: 6:09am On Jun 24, 2015
i do not like jungle justice.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by obaede: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by eleko1: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2015
sad angry
shadowgwalker:
cheesy lol @ gonorrhea oil
.Groundnut oil angry
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by tottinova: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Nawa for this country. Killing like they are any better
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by olumite2014(m): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2015
This is very wrong,it is crime against humanity.
Irrespective of the allegations,he should be prosecuted base on our laws.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by Valstresser: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Different views from different persons d truth is dat anybdy who has been a victim of robbery attack dat resulted in d death of loved ones, wil not condemn d mob action. Let's share ur experience if u have been a victim nd stil condemn d mob action.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by pinachez: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2015
Somethings may not be justified but they might be necessary. Armed robbers don't have pity and any mistakes from you can cause them to panic and shoot most times killing their victim. if you saw a snake on your bird am sure you will not play with it or have mercy, and am telling you, Armed robbers are worse than snakes.
Re: Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) by luckyboss(m): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2015
I guest the photo illustrated here is photo shop dealers hand print.
Because the appeared leg is exactly like that of tall sheep living around God is good park at Asaba there.
who lives in Onitsha to tell me how it happened,not by force but if you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills & Dismembers His Girlfriend’s Body After Visiting Him In Osun (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Thief Sprays CCTV Camera With Black Spray But It Slides Off To Show His Face(Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.