Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace (45524 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband At The 2016 AMVCA / Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by lalasticlala(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stephanie and Linus Idahosa met David Beckham at the Queen of England's Young Leaders Awards at Buckingham Palace yesterday.

Stephanie shared the photos

http://https://instagram.com/p/4RPcFsGOUd/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by MosakuAW(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
There is nothing to write about this article than:

Ok, Lovely, Beautiful, .,Cool,Good, Nice pix,whaoo,Diva, Congrats, Nice one, Happy couple e.t.c

Check comments below me if you dont find what i typed above.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Feranmicharles(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
*in airforce1's voice*

passing and raising my ball,joining beckham soongringringrin

Stephanie is such a divagrin

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by CR77(f): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wow so lovely kiss kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by steph2sweet(f): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Always looking stunning, at last she will be a mother.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by johnshagb(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Really!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by free2ryhme: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
congrats cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Fernandowski(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Once a legend,always a legend

David beckham all the way!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by tociano009(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by swtzinny(f): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Diesel1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
We don hear la... How many times
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by CR77(f): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Abduletudaye(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
nice cheesy wink cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by medar(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
She looks beautiful.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Oyase(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
9ice pix
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by tyconcepts(f): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Apparently....Linus is becoming a celebrity of some sort.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Sijo01(f): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gorgeous Stephanie
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by trappatoni(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice. Happy couple
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by JaYbeS(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good for them, ride on steph...
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by pretydiva(f): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dis is biuriful. M gonna b rich n famous someday

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Daloks: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
I've always loved and respected dis couple.congrts on ur pregnancy.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
ok
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by damiloladuke: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
coool

READ THE PRIVATE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH

CLICK HERE www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by fxseven(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice Pix...
However She should endeavour to take another pix with the Queen before she leaves the Palace..
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'll like to meet the Beckhams too.

Posh family.

No pun Intended.
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by DICKtator: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by ikombe: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2015

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Drenix(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mehnnnnn......... I love dis gal die... I bin dey hustle hard 2 marry her, buh oluwa knw y......
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by ikechukwu354(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
this is good, important connections

I think its high time those responsible in nairaland create a law or legal section, this will enhance the nigerian legal system
Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by crazygod(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lord pls connect me with the person that will take me to the next level. Amen

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke And Husband Meet David Beckham At Queen Of England's Palace by Genea(f): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cul

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Touched Wizkid’s Head In Abuja, His Bodyguard Punched Him / DJ Muse Brutalized By Police For Not Having Hangout App On His Phone (Photos) / Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.