Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) (33051 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle / Stephanie Okereke Linus And Narendra Modi, India's Prime Minister Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by emefav: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2017
Nollywood screen diva and mother of one, is celebrating her 5th wedding anniversary with her husband, Mr. Idahosa today, who she called her best friend. The happy actress who took to Instagram, to pen down an emotional anniversary post, also shared their beautiful wedding throwback photo.

Here's what she wrote;

"Dear God,
On this particular day your ray of light shone on our Union and both our lives have never remained the same. Let your light continually shine upon us for without you we are nothing and with you we are everything.
To my Lover, best friend, best husband, Papa Maxwell -Happy 5th year Anniversary#LinusIdahosa #stephanielinus"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/stephanie-okereke-linus-and-husband.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Researchz: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Omo see the fine girl

Nna marriage go sweet oohh

21 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by femolacqua(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Awww @papa maxwell. .
Hwa
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by pizzylee(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
she z a beauty

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
I love stephene

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by MrEgbegbe(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2017

5th anniversary ??

What is there to celebrate ??

This is why people's marriages crumble these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by FFA: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
LOVELY..........................GOD BLESS YOUR HOME
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Ursino(f): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
nikkypearl:
I love stephene

I love her more than you do!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

5th anniversary ??

And your crumble life nko?

46 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by sisisioge: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Researchz:
Omo see the fine girl

Just make sure say you research am well well so you don't get left with a bad taste in your mouth grin

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by DozieInc(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kudos to them.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Ursino(f): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

5th anniversary ??

Hater spotted!

By your moniker, we know your type

16 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by DozieInc(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ursino:

I love her more than you do!
Lollz tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Many happy years to them
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by vanida6: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nice
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Its good to marry your soulmate. Her ex who left her when she had that accident would be dying with envy seeing how happy she is now! cool

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by osesology(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wow! Make l do make l go marry o, no more time to waste.
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by purplelips(f): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Researchz:

When you marry the right person.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by MrEgbegbe(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ginaz:

And your crumble life nko?

What about your sagged breast ??

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Dalastically: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
I dy crush this babe o
Epp me tell the hubby
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by MrEgbegbe(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ursino:

Hater spotted!

By your moniker, we know your type

Sorry

I don't talk to fat women
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by noble71(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
ok
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
5 years old? Wow. Its amazing how time flies. Congrats to Mr and Mrs Idahosa

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

What about your sagged breast ??

Sense is easy to get, try to get one. Let me not waste my time on you today cos it's gonna be a waste of resources. wink

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Correct couple.

You hardly see anything about their marriage on social media..

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by bukatyne(f): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats,

God continually bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by adedayoa2(f): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

5th anniversary ??

really? So she should not celebrate what she's got. Have you ever heard the saying 'its not how far but how well'? Abeg o, even if its 1 year, she's allowed to celebrate

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Tushborn: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
my crush oo
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

5th anniversary ??

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) by newslifeop: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" / Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.