Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos (4612 Views)

List Of Radio Stations Owing N5 Billion Licence Fees Will Be Released Today– NBC / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Arguably Lagos has the highest number of radio station in Nigeria. Which among these radio stations do you think people listen to most both among lagosians and listeners outside lagos.

cool fm 96.9
beat fm 99.9
ray power 100.5
star fm 101.5
eko fm 89.75
rhythm 93.7
city fm 105.1
choice 103.5
radio lagos 107.5
brilla fm 88.9
radio continental 102.3
wazobia fm 95.1
metro 97.6
naija fm 102.7
classic fm 97.3
bond fm 92.9
paramount fm 94.5
top radio 90.9
inspiration fm 92.3
smooth fm 98.1
rainbow fm 94.1
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
me?
radio continental raypower smooth FM and beat
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Cholls(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
my brother whether u like am or not na Radio Lagos followed by Cool fm
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
when you say Radio Lagos can you back it up

Cholls:
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Chanchit: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Every radio station has its targeted audience, it might interest you to know that Radio lagos has a large followership, cos all those market men and women no dey miss am and Wazobia, but for me, I start with:
Inspiration fm(5-6am) then I switch to
Top radio(7-12pm) no radio btw 6-7am
Btw that 7-12, I listen to a lil bit of cool fm, Ray power, beat fm. But Top radio takes more of the time, nd they also have my 11-12pm, for sport.
Inspiration fm(12-1pm)
Smooth fm (1-4pm) kahz Bar
Beat. Fm(4-4:20) Just to listen to toolz hand over to Gbemi

Metro fm(5-7pm)Rock city *when its on*

11pm till dawn, I would switch between all the stations, till I sleep off. Inspiration, Classic fm nd Ray power have more points there, but once its 5am, I would return to inspiration fm.

Yes! My Radio doesn't sleep!
Currently with smooth fm, listening to Nabaka by Jeremiah Gyang.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
bro you dey try o,, you must be filled with wisdom cos the more you listen to radio the more you gather information, it is another way of educating ones self.. That's a nice one.

Chanchit:
Every radio station has its targeted audience, it might interest you to know that Radio lagos has a large followership, cos all those market men and women no dey miss am and Wazobia, but for me, I start with:
Inspiration fm(5-6am) then I switch to
Top radio(7-12pm) no radio btw 6-7am
Btw that 7-12, I listen to a lil bit of cool fm, Ray power, beat fm. But Top radio takes more of the time, nd they also have my 11-12pm, for sport.
Inspiration fm(12-1pm)
Smooth fm (1-4pm) kahz Bar
Beat. Fm(4-4:20) Just to listen to toolz hand over to Gbemi

Metro fm(5-7pm)Rock city *when its on*

11pm till dawn, I would switch between all the stations, till I sleep off. Inspiration, Classic fm nd Ray power have more points there, but once its 5am, I would return to inspiration fm.

Yes! My Radio doesn't sleep!
Currently with smooth fm, listening to Nabaka by Jeremiah Gyang.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Chanchit: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cholls:

It used to be cool fm for me before, but when the likes of Dan foster, Ejike, Joyce radio time ws changed, they just destroyed everything, I just migrate, but I still listen to Dotun, and Daddy freeze sometimes, I like freeze more on sundays.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Chanchit: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
bro you dey try o,, you must be filled with wisdom cos the more you listen to radio the more you gather information, it is another way of educating ones self.. That's a nice one.

If you want to confirm if all the music I've listened to has help, try download the song @ my signature, just to confirm if I've been wasting my time or not.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Cholls(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
when you say Radio Lagos can you back it up

my brother it's still the most listened to.
the use of indigenous Yoruba and egun language makes it more appealing.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Funny, i never said you have been wasting your time , i only appreciated your effort as i am a radio lover too and i believe listening to radio surely will develop ones thinking . shey yhu geh

Chanchit:

If you want to confirm if all the music I've listened to has help, try download the song @ my signature, just to confirm if I've been wasting my time or not.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
hahaha i can see you have passion for your native language.

Cholls:
my brother it's still the most listened to
the use of indigenous Yoruba and egun language appealing.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Chanchit: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
Funny, i never said you have been wasting your time , i only appreciated your effort as i am a radio lover too and i believe listening to radio surely will develop ones thinking . shey yhu geh

Of cause I know what you mean na, if you also don't like radio you won't be in this thread na, I just wnt you to hear my stuff, dts all, we r cool bro'. Lol!
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
ok i've read about the song and will download it when i'm home, i'm browsing from my PC right now, need to have it on my phone

Chanchit:

Of cause I know what you mean na, if you also don't like radio you won't be in this thread na, I just wnt you to hear my stuff, dts all, we r cool bro'. Lol!
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Cholls(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
hahaha i can see you have passion for your native language.

my brother you can say that again.
I got hooked when ever i need first hand news and information on the happenings of the Lagos State Government.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Chanchit: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mcsammy4u:
ok i've read about the song and will download it when i'm home, i'm browsing from my PC right now, need to have it on my phone

Owk.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
and all these Native language speaking OAPs knows how to beautify news and gossip

Cholls:
my brother you can say that again.
I got hooked when ever i need first hand news and information on the happenings of the Lagos State Government.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2015
mehn I'm enjoying Metro Fm 97.7 bad bad now them dey do things
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by ponti93(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
please which of these are entertainment inclined, which has music lovers and d youths as greater fans.like if a musician wants to promote his songs which one would u recomend.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
I would reccommend you go to Metro Fm 97.7 or cool Fm 96.9 or even Beat Fm 99.9 they are on point

ponti93:
please which of these are entertainment inclined, which has music lovers and d youths as greater fans.like if a musician wants to promote his songs which one would u recomend.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by cahrym(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Faaji fm 106.5
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Dfrenzy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Honestly, I do wish that I could possibly listen to ALL the radio station at thesame time but, since I can't, am stuck with beat fm and brila fm. Try listen to murphy ijemba from 5-10pm on week days and I can assure you that your life we never remain thesame.
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2015
hmm i can see some information oriented guys like myself thats nice i love sunday Imonah @FirstSonar of metro Fm 97.7
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Yazzie: 4:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Good night, well it's 11pm EST here.
I'm trying to get a newly released gospel CD Album on the most currently listened to Radio Stations in Africa. Help Please?
Re: Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos by Mcsammy4u(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Samikay just dropped a new single and he titled this Serere, the single is a backup for his ever waved debut hit track #ThankGod which stayed on beatfm 97.9 ibadan top 10 countdown for 6weeks, no doubt #Serere will still be added to your playlist. download, comment and share http://gutsynaija..com.ng/2016/03/ download-music-serere-by-samikay.html

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Ft. Onos - Smoke Some Weed / (DOWNLOAD MP3) Zinoleesky Ft. Naira Marley – Caro (Prod. Rexxie) / Naija Dj's Chronic Presents Another Classic Naija Mixtape! [ChronicMix Vol. 17]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.