Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads (750 Views)

Bidvertiser; A Detailed Insight On The Ads Network / I Write Creative Articles For Blogs/websites - Let Me Write For You ! / Why Nigeria’s Federal Government Should Begin Selling Ads On Npower.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by fineyemi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Plssss! Am not making anytin from ma site. Can i use the format "CLiCK THE ADS" on each of the ads on ma site. Will i block by google from placing ads on ma website. I nid ur answers....
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by webincomeplus(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
That's the surest recipe for a ban
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by Julius2214(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shortcut to getting banned
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by 100ksalescom(m): 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Expressway to getting banned grin
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by fineyemi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Thank you all... Plsss another tin. Takin a luk @ d site. www.guru9ja.com. D biggest picture dere which is the scholarship immediately after d Home and the scholarship news. Can i remove the picture and place a ads dere? I nid a reply....
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by fineyemi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
100ksalescom:
Expressway to getting banned grin
Thank you all... Plsss another tin. Takin a luk @ d site. www.guru9ja.com. D biggest picture dere which is the scholarship immediately after d Home and the scholarship news. Can i remove the picture and place a ads dere? I nid a reply....
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by fineyemi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Julius2214:
Shortcut to getting banned
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by fineyemi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
webincomeplus:
That's the surest recipe for a ban
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by oteneaaron(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
why are you running the blog....to post ads or to educate the public....... get your focus right.....if all you think about is people clicking on the ads your website....,...... blogging will lose it's lustre to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by vizboy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Operation Bank My Adsense Account
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by fineyemi(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by fineyemi(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2015
oteneaaron:
why are you running the blog....to post ads or to educate the public....... get your focus right.....if all you think about is people clicking on the ads your website....,...... blogging will lose it's lustre to you.

Thank you so much... Plsss another tin. Takin a luk @ d site. www.guru9ja.com. D biggest picture dere which is the scholarship immediately after d Home and the scholarship news. Can i remove the picture and place a ads dere? I nid a reply....
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by 100ksalescom(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2015
fineyemi:
Thank you so much... Plsss another tin. Takin a luk @ d site. www.guru9ja.com. D biggest picture dere which is the scholarship immediately after d Home and the scholarship news. Can i remove the picture and place a ads dere? I nid a reply....

No need for that.
Re: Pls!!!Can I Write A Format Like "CLICK THE ADS" On Each Ads by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
fineyemi:
young man, you are somewhat spammy, look at how you reply each post with same question, not cool though.
As for your 'click ads' question, you would get banned with joy and google adsense will carry out that task with much fanfare and aplomb. Concentrate on quality content for now and driving traffic to the blog. Watch the clicks come

(1) (Reply)

. / Mp3 Tag / How Can I Increase The Maximum Upload Of My Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.