Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer (881 Views)

5 Awe-inspiring Waterfalls In Nigeria / Owu Waterfalls – Kwara State (Pictures) / Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer by mrsage(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
We are a group of adventure lovers from Lagos and we will be paying a visit to Erin Ijesha this weekend. Saturday to Sunday.

Saturday: We depart Lagos very early. Pick up point. National Stadium Surulere. Then we proceed. We have activities lined up on sunday including a visit to the Zoo at Ibadan.

If you are outside Lagos, you can join us midway or we make an arrangement based on your location

Check out this thread for more info:
https://www.nairaland.com/2357295/trip-erin-ijesha-water-falls

You are free to join us as we embark on this trip. Our bus is ready and all is set. This is an opportunity for Nairalanders to join us for next to nothing. You just basically take care of your major expenses.

Kindly reply if you are interested. You can ask questions freely.

Limited offer
Re: We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
How much
Re: We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer by mrsage(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
adeekiti:
How much

You basically take care of:
Feeding. This is very affordable
Hotel accommodation ( we can suggest pocket friendly hotels for you because we know the terrain). You can also choose to pair with someone to cut cost. This can be really pocket friendly.

Kindly call my number on my profile or visit the website on my signature for contact details or drop your phone number. The mods are watching and may think i'm placing an advert
Re: We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Having a job this Saturday, but will be interested in the next trip. Will be reading to get more info here..... Safe trip guys!
Re: We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer by mrsage(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
Having a job this Saturday, but will be interested in the next trip. Will be reading to get more info here..... Safe trip guys!

Thank you.
Re: We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer by mrsage(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
3days to go... Sign up now
Re: We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer by mrsage(m): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
We still have a few slots left.... contact: 0 8 0 2 4 1 3 0 60-9
Re: We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2015
mrsage:
We still have a few slots left.... contact: 0 8 0 2 4 1 3 0 60-9

Pls are u the one mailing me those incessant messages from a certain A2W travels??Id really be glad if that stops..I believe if you want to do such,you'd seek my permission first..But then again,it might not be you,but if its you,let it stop
Re: We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer by mrsage(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2015
Onozztins:

Pls are u the one mailing me those incessant messages from a certain A2W travels??Id really be glad if that stops..I believe if you want to do such,you'd seek my permission first..But then again,it might not be you,but if its you,let it stop

I have absolutely no idea of A2W. I'm not a part of it. I promote tourism within Nigeria and our brand is called Naija Tourist.

Thank you
Re: We are back. Road Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfalls This Saturday. Nairaland Offer by mrsage(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2015
We are back from the trip. More info coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Serious Accident Along Airport Road / TRAVEL GUIDES Lagos Travel Guide: A Music Lover’s Map To Entertainment / Help Is On The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.