Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Unsettled Mikel Wants Chelsea Exit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unsettled Mikel Wants Chelsea Exit (402 Views)

Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Mikel - 'wants To Leave Chelsea' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unsettled Mikel Wants Chelsea Exit by moremuch1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Unsettled John Obi Mikel wants Chelsea exit the Nigeria midfielder has admitted that he is unsettled at Stamford Bridge

According to reports in the English media,John Obi Mikel is looking for a move away from Chelsea this summer.Sky Sports understand that the Nigeria international is unhappy with his lack of playing time at Stamford Bridge and is keen to capitalise on the reported interest in his services.While Chelsea are yet to comment publicly on the future of their midfield stalwart, these latest reports only add to the impression that the Super Eagle will be ending his nine-year tenure with the Pensioners this summer.Al Ain of the United Arab Emirates have been heavily linked with the international, with Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan—who moved to Abu Dhabi in 2011—claiming that he believed Mikel’s transfer would ‘definitely’ happen.The striker also backed the midfielder’s move and indicated that he believes the 28-year-old would thrive in the UAE Pro-League.However, Al Ain may face competition for the midfielder’s services from Fenerbahce, with theExpressrecently reporting that theTurkish giants were keen on the Nigeria star.It remains to be seen whether Mikel’s rumoured unhappiness at Stamford Bridge—where he made only six league starts last term—would attract other potential suitors to make an approach for his services.The midfielder’s dissatisfaction grows from the fact that Nemanja Matic and CescFabregas have nailed down the two starting berths in the centre of Jose Mourinho’s team, while tertiary competition is provided by the likes of Ramires, Kurt Zouma and the emerging Ruben Loftus-Cheek.His anxiety may also have been prompted by rumours that the Blues—who won the title last term—are looking to recruit more central midfielders this summer.Mourinho has admitted that he is in the market for a player who can operate in this position, with the likes of Alex Song, Axel Witsel and Paul Pogba all being linked to Stamford Bridge.
Source ; http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/12988992

I hope he makes the right decision sha
Re: Unsettled Mikel Wants Chelsea Exit by networkrecharg: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
VOTE AYIMA FOR MR NAIRALAND 2015

Type...

.................... . . . . . . .
I VOTE AYIMA

CC: NLjega
....................... . . . ..

https://www.nairaland.com/2398330/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination#35049767

www.nairaland.com/ayima
Re: Unsettled Mikel Wants Chelsea Exit by nerodenero: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
I was particularly pained this morning, hearing from Topsport on Top radio that Chelsea are unwilling to let Mikel go. Mourinho plus Chelsea destroyed Mikel and I think it's time for him to seek greener pasture elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

NFF More Corrupt Than FIFA - Amesiamaka / Realmadrid Wants To Buy An Arsenal Star / I Have Not Resigned – Sepp Blatter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.