Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (83392 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / I Am Sad And Frustrated – Mikel Obi Reacts To His Absense From Nigeria Vs Serbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Ipisi(m): 2:48am On Oct 15, 2016
MIKEL OBI Reacts To President Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo

When it comes to Nigeria, anything is possible on social media.

Anyways, reacting to shocking and surprised comment by President Buhari saying that his wife Aisha "belongs to the kitchen, the living room and the other room" is a non-politician and Super Eagles football star Mike Obi.

Apparently in response to PMB, Mikel Obi took to his twitter account to share this photo of him and his wife which now making waves on the internet.

Hope this will not warrant axing our Super Eagles captain out of the Nigeria national team... Hmmm just saying

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/10/mikel-obi-also-reacts-to-buharis-wife.html

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by StepTwo: 2:56am On Oct 15, 2016
After Buhari's comments about women's place bn the kitchen, Feminists who happen to be Pro-Buharists preparing to move the goalposts like

309 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by bankyblue(m): 3:08am On Oct 15, 2016
PMB was high when he said that.......pls over look

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Chanchit: 5:58am On Oct 15, 2016
He deserves some strokes of Cain for that silly comment, those aso villa demon are very patient sha, they even cool down for bubu to enter Germany before they start their work as his spokesperson

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by kryptonian1987(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2016
If you like make you no focus on how u go use play match, benchbencher grin
Where is my #OTHERROOM key sef...? Amber Rose!......fall-in fast...! grin grin grin

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by KomonSense: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari should watch what he says on air because social media could be his worst nightmares... #ChangebeginswithBuhari

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by policy12: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmm....all public position holder shu weigh their words first before uttering it cos with million followers and different ideas can see things differently.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Lovelynature(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na so people go dey react over this Mr. President speech till next week. Lol
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Roon9(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
But Chelseas match is going on right now! Egbon mikel na seat belted bench ni grin goal Lll chelseaaaa

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Damalex4luv(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Conte don make Mikel Obi jobless this days that he has the time to keep commenting on every issues of Nigerian nation. I just pray the coach later get to consider him for a stating berth

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Debaddest(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have nothing to say than to laugh @ Nigerians and their Dullard Presido

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
G
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by blezzymoore: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
I stand with buhari kitchen. grin grin grin grin grin

Looking for the other room keys shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by jiinxed: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari crashed our economy in 1984.
Crashed his first marriage.
He's crashing our economy again.
Now his second marriage is in #TheOtherRoom

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by abokibuhari: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
I thank GOD for buhari, PDP take over would be perfect grin

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Abegi...for your mind you truly know where you want her to belong.
The original thoughts of every man.
Nobody said who belongs here can't take position somewhere else also, but to come out with such a position be ready for whatever comes your way.
Like the Edo senator said, only an enemy advices you in a meeting with the Oba in council.
Two wrongs here....
Free Bubu jare, I guess the man felt betrayed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
don't bring Mikel to this

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by tonaydo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
I am in a bus now. . The way this dude is staring at my chat eh. . .Lemme just give him the phone, Let him continue on my behalf

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Jay542(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mikel please bother about making ChelseaFC first team

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by NathanBabs(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bubu eyaf enter one chance grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by emmykk(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is Bola Tinubu and wife,waiting for saraki and wife,ike ekwerremadu and wife,pastors and wivies,teacher and wivies

This protest against buhari is better done if you are married.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by chudidonas(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ah.. Mikel Haff Join Bad gang

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by yedidiah(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
who is in charge of FP? chelsea is winning 1:0 already o. Put our thread on Front page Na. abi you be arsenal fan ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by repogirl(f): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mikel, dem go DSS you for Europe there If you no take time.

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by rabex123(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
People who like buhari will not stop liking him because if this comment .
People who don't like him will keep on hating ..soooo..
What all my wife belong by my side thingy.
Mikel when your married to that girl for 23 years and have lost those beautiful weekly pays..please give us a call
All am saying is that she is his wife...and they have gone try alot
Let's just stop crying more than the Bereeved

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by mandax: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
DSS or EFCC may now go after Mikel Obi.

It's gradually becoming a government operated by clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by jimi4us: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Zombies be like , he's an ipob youth

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by nduchucks: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
I did not know that Mikel is a P_ussy. Score goal, him no fit scrore cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by steppin: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
E be like say Mikel no wan play for Eagles again. grin
Baba can even send FIRS after him.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Akinaukwa: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
The Bible warned us to be careful on the use of our tongues. Dont speak when it hurts most. There is nothing dreadful like unguarded utterances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Dinirojones(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Roon9:
But Chelseas match is going on right now! Egbon mikel na seat belted bench ni grin goal Lll chelseaaaa
nigga .......when u dey come Na ....need ur room asap!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) / N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.