Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (65507 Views)

Poll: Who is the best?

Gene: 31% (100 votes)
Omosexy: 38% (120 votes)
SAD: 17% (56 votes)
Ini Edo: 12% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Hairstyle - Omotola Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocked It Better? (photos) / Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Mima(f): 3:28am On Jul 18, 2007
Ini is the hottest, though she's a bit overweight, but she's better than all the rest. Stella is just too old, Omotola always kips her face like shit and Genevive is just too crapy.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by anel(f): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2007
wats so sexy abt omosexy ,4 mua its stella anytym anyday.as 4 ini she aint as prity as she wuz b4,so she comes in last.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by trendy(f): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2007
ye stella is sexier than omo .T
but my choice on that list is genevieve cool
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by bimbliss(f): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2007
THEY ARE ALL REALlY BEAUTIFUL BUT I PLACE THEM ON THIS ORDER
STELLA
OMOTOLA
INI
GENEVIEVE
GENE does not have nice legs u can check that out and atimes INI shows some local champion stuffs that marrs her beauty
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by egobabe(f): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2007
I don't know your criteria for judgement. Their acting capabilities, dressing, talents or beauty which i feel is in the eye of the beholder. Check their inner beauty before knowing who the best is.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by trendy(f): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2007
did anyone watch the celebrity catwalk organise for naija celebs last night
i think it was a good avenue for me to judge
i have not decided on this thread for long
after last night i came on here to vote for Genevieve cheesy
cos she rocks, even if Stella was not on the runway
at least i did not see her
genevieve rocks jare, that perfect, young body cheesy
omotola dress looks like a maternity gown no disrespect to her
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by fesse(f): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2007
[genevieve vs ini edo = Ini edo won, she is far more beautiful and sexy than Genevive. take it from sexy and beautiful girl like me.]

PLS Ini IS NOT UP TP GENNY.
ini has no shape, she no reach the three pls.

Genny has all it takes, she is pretty and talenterd, and knows what she want.
then Stella b4 omotola.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by onuigbo: 3:46am On Jul 20, 2007
pls who is stella datin currently cos i feel i could fit in to her picture for,
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by trendy(f): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2007
Sidon look na dog name grin
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by ozigbo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2007
They are ve it All
but i go Gene.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by hotchick: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2007
All you Omotola beefers will just die of hypertension, grin it is confirmed everyone who has good eyes and is well travelled knows who the real chick is! Puleeeease OMO SEXY puts the E in BABE she's a babe's chick.Where do these listed scrubs want to start to measure up? 1.Is it height(the only actress taller than omo't is steph)
2.Is it gait?my gad this sister moves like the most confident TIGER(that's what my man calls her). Shape;apart from the little pouch i sometimes notice which i hope she could get rid of,who on this list has this woman's shape despite the fact that she has more kids than them all?INI; NO KID, GENE; 1 KID, STELLA; 2 KIDS, THE ONE AND ONLY OMOSEXY; 4 KIDS!
LEGS;i mean who now?even games women play proved that. SASSYNESS; who else than the pretty woman,
truth be told omotola no be their mate.OMOTOLA IS THEIR QUEEN
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by trendy(f): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
in your eyes wink
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Ralvy(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
Omotola now, dont waste time on such threads. We all know,
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Stickto94(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2007
Its very hard to decide who the winner is but I will say Ini Edo. Note that am from Akwa Ibom but because of her outstanding beauty and stature.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by chanty: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
kiss smiley
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by trendy(f): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2007
Stickto94:

Its very hard to decide who the winner is but I will say Ini Edo. Note that am from Akwa Ibom but because of her outstanding beauty and stature.

what stature? to me all she has is a fat ass that men adore
no firm or definite shape
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by funmeme(f): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2007
omotola. she too fine no story
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by eferhia(f): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2007
cheesy Ini Edo is too local and,Genevive Feels too pompus she doesnt ve nice legs, Stella D is beauty in its own way but her shape is somehow. OMOTOLA is a Queen in every sense of the word.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by suko(f): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2007
well, in my own point of view i think when a woman give birth and still look under 12 she is naturally wonderful so let me start with mothers after all Genny is also a mother but a mother of one still look good while omotola and stella mothers of three or more than still look sexy,but come to ini edo nothing to comper her to this three you will find out she does not belong to this group at all so pls exclude INI EDO ok
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by henry007(m): 1:35am On Sep 11, 2007
plz vote 4 ini edo, she's the best
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by trendy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2007
Ini for where? fat ass
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by kellorah: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2007
Gene rocks, big time. wink
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by trendy(f): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2007
yes she is a great star
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by yemmyfaith(f): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2007
omotala is d most beautiful,next 2 Stella and den,Genevieve,last goes 2 Ini Edo
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by yongbabe(f): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2007
trendy:

yes she is a great star

where do u get dis icons. they r killin me with laughter.
of course G is a great star.
the greatest in the WHOLE of nollywood wink wink wink wink

G u rock.

trendy:

Ini for where? fat ass

soo mean soo true grin grin grin

suko:

well, in my own point of view i think when a woman give birth and still look under 12 she is naturally wonderful so let me start with mothers after all Genny is also a mother but a mother of one still look good while omotola and stella mothers of three or more than still look sexy,but come to ini edo nothing to comper her to this three you will find out she does not belong to this group at all so please exclude INI EDO ok

under 12 just 1 queston do u have eye problem
under 12 ko under 12 ni.
my frend she looks like she 32 at least.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by trendy(f): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2007
Mama na mama, whether one or four
besides it's not as if the others have a better or firmer body
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by yongbabe(f): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2007
abi o.

G carry go.
or as 2 face said keep on rockin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

none of them there has a better body than G.
none of them is even half as sexy as she is kiss kiss kiss.

like trendy said "let me see who rocks better than her too bad i searched the whole book and i found no one, she alone rocks"
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Phiniter(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2007
You guys don't understand that what actually judges this gals beauty is the way thier natural combination is done, I mean, their beauty with style, character, actions and so on,
for instance
Gene is very beautiful, shapy, and intelligent, but very arrogant
Omotola, is all of the above but is a bit old now, and a little to big down there in her ass
Ini's got a lot on but i think she's got to learn to be more cool headed, she is a little buzy
and Can you compete with the combination of style, beauty, intelligence, cool mindedness, nice shape and most of all a wonderful smile displayed by the main character
STELLA D. A.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by yongbabe(f): 5:39am On Sep 17, 2007
have u eva met G in ur life b4?
where is the conclusion that she arogant commin from?
omo's discription is PERFECT.
so is ini's.

and SDA discription is ment for Genny wink wink wink
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by henry007(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2007
i dont think stella shld be in dis group of beautiful ladies, she cant step up 2 dem in beauty 4 one and she's gat this look dat says,i'm too simplistic.i luv genny's beauty,she's so beautiful dat merely lookin at her,u'll wish she was rude and snubbish.some pple do like snubbish pple but nahhhhhhh genny's gat gud xter
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by yongbabe(f): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2007
henry007:

i don't think stella shld be in this group of beautiful ladies, she can't step up 2 them in beauty 4 one and she's gat this look that says,i'm too simplistic.i love genny's beauty,she's so beautiful that merely lookin at her,u'll wish she was rude and snubbish.some people do like snubbish people but nahhhhhhh genny's gat good xter

yah.
stella is 2 simple.
n there r soo many gurls like her in 9ja.
n she is not as popular as the others are. ( yes een ini is more popular. mabe less loved but she is more popular.)

( i hope that xter means caracter or smth wink)
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Phiniter(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2007
yes it's her simpleness that's the key I mean the main key, you don't expect someone who carries her self up and is popular to also have the mental kinda beauty you know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.