Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Just Stopped At Another Police Check Point - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just Stopped At Another Police Check Point (656 Views)

Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) / More Than Five Police Check Points, Forcibly Collecting Money From Drivers / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Stopped At Another Police Check Point by emmy994: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Some minutes ago I reported a case of bribery by some policemen at upper iweka junction. we were just stopped at another checking point and dis time the owner of a bike was been asked for 2000.the names of the policemen are Innocent A. OKERE and YUSUF OCHE. With vehicle number NPF6819G. please am calling on AIG SOLOMON ARASE to swing into action and remove these bad eggs from the NPF.... MORE UPDATES COMING......
Re: Just Stopped At Another Police Check Point by toyeoye(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Operation purge has officially started
Re: Just Stopped At Another Police Check Point by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
emmy994:
Some minutes ago I reported a case of bribery by some policemen at upper iweka junction. we were just stopped at another checking point and dis time the owner of a bike was been asked for 2000.the names of the policemen are Innocent A. OKERE and YUSUF OCHE. With vehicle number NPF6819G. please am calling on AIG SOLOMON ARASE to swing into action and remove these bad eggs from the NPF.... MORE UPDATES COMING......
You should have snapped and uploaded their pictures here so that the whole world might see.
Lets join hands to fight Corrupt police officials through all e-means.
Re: Just Stopped At Another Police Check Point by zuki2007: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Encountered the same YUSUF OCHE yesterday just before Ihiala. Very sadistic police officer. He was upset that i owned my car. This sounds funny right? He said that he personally likes to search young boys because he doubts their source of income. He didn't find out that i am a qualified and practicing Engineer against his school cert. Pleas ebe careful with that man.

(1) (Reply)

Warri Boy Representing "Area" In far away yankee! / Beware! Fake MADUKA ODICHE On Facebook(photo) / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested - Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.