Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) (1763 Views)

Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos) / RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by manchesterboy: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
"ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING" Come and experience the power of the Almighty God with Dr Chris Okafor and Prophet Uebert Angel from United Kingdom at Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Lagos Island, Nigeria, On Friday 3rd July 2015 by 7pm.God bless you. Free buses from all location in Lagos. Call +2348162410229, +2348095906161

Don't forget to catch your free bus at the designated bus stops from 12pm. U will be glad u made it. God bless u
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by manchesterboy: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Programme Loading: Six days to go.

Don't Miss it.

Host: Dr Chris Okafor
General Overseer: Liberation City (Mountain of Liberation and Miracles Ministries)

God bless u
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by Lovelynature(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2015
manchesterboy:
"ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING" Come and experience the power of the Almighty God with Dr Chris Okafor and Prophet Uebert Angel from United Kingdom at Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Lagos Island, Nigeria, On Friday 3rd July 2015 by 7pm.God bless you. Free buses from all location in Lagos. Call +2348162410229, +2348095906161

The programme must be a very hot one as it's announced all over Lagos. How do I get your bus from Amuwo Odofin to TBS

Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by Lovelynature(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
The programme must be a very hot one as it is announced all over Lagos. Please where and how do one get the bus at Amuwo Odofin.
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by manchesterboy: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
There will be buses everywhere in Lagos for the programme, but the exact locations for the buses will be announced on Tuesday. I will keep you informed.

God bless u
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by Equado(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Two false Prophets, attend this service at your own peril. One night with the king you say, the question here is which king? Refer to this trend www.nairaland.com/2065062/names-false-prophets-africa to clarify your doubts.
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nonsense! I even thought u meant 1 night with the Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

I would have obliged! cheesy

I wouldn't waste my time, energy & money if I were you.
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by manchesterboy: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
One Night With The King: Programme Loading - Five days to go
Free buses from all parts of Lagos
Don't miss it
Host: Dr Chris Okafor
God bless u
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by CHARLYX9: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2015
bunch of false bastards kip on propagating idiots all in the name of preaching the gospel
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by manchesterboy: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Never miss this opportunity my good people.

You can't meet with the king of kings and remain the same. Let nobody discourage u. You have stayed in that bondage enough. This is your time to be free.

Free buses all over Lagos State.

The Oracle of God Dr Chris Okafor is the host minister

God bless you
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by CHARLYX9: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2015
manchesterboy:

Never miss this opportunity my good people.

You can't meet with the king of kings and remain the same. Let nobody discourage u. You have stayed in that bondage enough. This is your time to be free.

Free buses all over Lagos State.

The Oracle of God Dr Chris Okafor is the host minister

God bless you
would you stop this nonsense you this eediot how i wish i was a moderator i would have banned this post that will bring sorrow to people than joy with these magicians you call servants of God
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by manchesterboy: 5:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Two days more to a divine and life changing encounter with the king of kings.

Make sure you are there at TBS by 7pm this Friday.

Jesus is waiting for you there

The Oracle will be there to bless and prophesy upon your life. You will never remain the same after this encounter.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by efficiencie(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Chris Okafor, a disaster to the kingdom of darkness, and Uebert Angel, a catastrophe to the kingdom of darkness...Disaster+Catastrophe=satan don enta one chance

...by Jah's grace i'l be there!
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by efficiencie(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Equado:
Two false Prophets, attend this service at your own peril. One night with the king you say, the question here is which king? Refer to this trend www.nairaland.com/2065062/names-false-prophets-africa to clarify your doubts.

...and who are the true prophets if i may ask!?
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by Equado(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
efficiencie:

...and who are the true prophets if i may ask!?
that's for you to find out, depends on your personal relationship with God of course .
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by manchesterboy: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Beloved, what a mighty God we serve. Countdown to One Night With The King begins. Friday 3rd July will surely be a Day of Destiny. To make movement easy and seamless, we have made arrangement for FREE BUSES, which will be available within Lagos Metropolis to move people from the listed bus stations to the programme venue(TBS).

Sango – Underbridge, Tollgate, Ahmadiyya Abule-Egba, Abbatoir Agege bus stop.
Alagbole – Ojodu bus stop.
Liberation City Church Headquarters.
Ikorodu Roundabout – Mile 2 – Ketu – Iyana Oworo bus stop.
Magboro – Underbridge – Kara Bus stop, Berger bus stop, Tollgate.
Pedestrian Bridge & Alapere Iyana Oworo bus stop.
Barracks, Volks, Trade-fair, Alakija, Agboju, Firstgate, Mile 2, Alaba Suru, Alafia, Orile, Costain bus stop.
Berger 7up, Willmer, New road, Tolu, Boundary, Marina Beach, Ijora bus stop.
Ikotun Isheri, Idimu, Car wash, Egbeda-Roundabout, Cement, Ikeja Along, Oshodi Underbridge, Charly Boy, Iyana-oworo bustop.
Iyana Ipaja Underbrige, Iyana Dopemu, Aberbridge, Cement, Ikeja Along, PWD, Shogunle, Oshodi, Iyana ororo bus stop.
Oshodi under brige, Mushin Olosha, Idiora, Ojuelegba, Oke stadium, Barracks, Costain.
Under bridge general hospital ikeja, Onigbongbo, Maryland, Anthony, Palmgroove, Fadeyi, Ojuelegba, Oke stadium, Costain bus stop.
Ikeja post office, Gsm village, Allen roundabout, Oregun, Ojota, Anthony Iyanaoworo bus stop.
Oshodi Oke, Airport U-turn, 7/8 bus stop, Ladipo, Iyana isolo, Ilasamaja, Cele bus stop, Ijesha road, Lawanson, Ojuelegba, stadium costain bus stop.
Egberin Estate, Iba estate, Iyana odo, Diamond estate, Isheri rounabout, Idimu, Egbeda roundabout, Cement, Ikeja along and Third mainland.
Ajah, VGC, Lekki phase1, Bonny camp underbrige.
Ajah- Ikota, Lekki phase2, Falomo underbridge, Dodan Barracks and Obalende bust stop.

If you have any issues, kindly call for direction; +2348162410229, +2348095906161.

U can't afford to miss this unforgetable encounter with the king of kings.

God bless u
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Equado:
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Equado:
lol guy i don see that your thread. DA you get mind
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Zoharariel:
Nonsense! I even thought u meant 1 night with the Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

I would have obliged! cheesy

I wouldn't waste my time, energy & money if I were you.
guy you love money pass God o. Na wah for your signature o.
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by manchesterboy: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
One day to an unforgetable, life changing and unprecedented encounter with the Almighty God at the " One Night With The King" programme.

It is your time to be free.

Ministering: Dr Chris Okafor and Prophet Uebert Angel.

U can't remain the same after this programme.

Catch your free bus to TBS as from 12pm tomorrow at the designated bus stops all over Lagos state.

U can never go down in life after this encounter.

God bless u
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by efficiencie(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Equado:
that's for you to find out, depends on your personal relationship with God of course .

By my conviction these men are men of God; they teach the word; minister healing, deliverance and salvation; edify the body of Christ with great prophecies as stipulated by the Spirit via the mouth of Paul and they provide a formidable threat to Atheists and stubborn unbelievers...

...these men believe that the Kingdom of God is not in words but in the demonstration of Spirit and Power...
Re: Invitation: One Night With The King (Final Count Down) by manchesterboy: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Catch your bus for this programme at any of these designated bus stops from 12pm today. Jesus is already waiting for you there to bless you. U can never go down in life any more. Remain blessed

Sango – Underbridge, Tollgate, Ahmadiyya Abule-Egba, Abbatoir Agege bus stop.
Alagbole – Ojodu bus stop.
Liberation City Church Headquarters.
Ikorodu Roundabout – Mile 2 – Ketu – Iyana Oworo bus stop.
Magboro – Underbridge – Kara Bus stop, Berger bus stop, Tollgate.
Pedestrian Bridge & Alapere Iyana Oworo bus stop.
Barracks, Volks, Trade-fair, Alakija, Agboju, Firstgate, Mile 2, Alaba Suru, Alafia, Orile, Costain bus stop.
Berger 7up, Willmer, New road, Tolu, Boundary, Marina Beach, Ijora bus stop.
Ikotun Isheri, Idimu, Car wash, Egbeda-Roundabout, Cement, Ikeja Along, Oshodi Underbridge, Charly Boy, Iyana-oworo bustop.
Iyana Ipaja Underbrige, Iyana Dopemu, Aberbridge, Cement, Ikeja Along, PWD, Shogunle, Oshodi, Iyana ororo bus stop.
Oshodi under brige, Mushin Olosha, Idiora, Ojuelegba, Oke stadium, Barracks, Costain.
Under bridge general hospital ikeja, Onigbongbo, Maryland, Anthony, Palmgroove, Fadeyi, Ojuelegba, Oke stadium, Costain bus stop.
Ikeja post office, Gsm village, Allen roundabout, Oregun, Ojota, Anthony Iyanaoworo bus stop.
Oshodi Oke, Airport U-turn, 7/8 bus stop, Ladipo, Iyana isolo, Ilasamaja, Cele bus stop, Ijesha road, Lawanson, Ojuelegba, stadium costain bus stop.
Egberin Estate, Iba estate, Iyana odo, Diamond estate, Isheri rounabout, Idimu, Egbeda roundabout, Cement, Ikeja along and Third mainland.
Ajah, VGC, Lekki phase1, Bonny camp underbrige.
Ajah- Ikota, Lekki phase2, Falomo underbridge, Dodan Barracks and Obalende bust stop.

If you have any issues, kindly call for direction; +2348162410229, +2348095906161.

U can't afford to miss this unforgetable encounter with the king of kings.

God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? / Be Careful Of The Kind Of Anointing Oil You Buy. / Oshun Spiritual Powers, Healing & Giver Of Healthy Children Mystical Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.