Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary (1720 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by Nobody: 9:02am On May 02, 2016
If Joseph did not sleep with Mary to impregnate her, then mary must have slept with another man in Joseph's absence when he went for his carpentary work. Never trust women. Mary was probably a promiscuos woman sleeping around town. After getting pregnant she lied the holy spirit impregnated her which is scientifically impossible. Joseph foolishly believed the lie which Led to birth of Jesus the bastard son of mystery. Till today no one knows the true father of Jesus but mary and she's dead. This is the same Jesus the colonial masters sold to we Africans and made us believe he his God after his controversial story. This is why i will never go to Church nor celebrate Xmas or Easter till i die. I will only celebrate new year until someone proves to me that Jesus is not a bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2016
wastedsperm:
If Joseph did not sleep with Mary to impregnate her, then mary must have slept with another man in Joseph's absence when he went for his carpentary work. Never trust women. Mary was probably a promiscuos woman sleeping around town. After getting pregnant she lied the holy spirit impregnated her which is scientifically impossible. Joseph foolishly believed the lie which Led to birth of Jesus the bastard son of mystery. Till today no one knows the true father of Jesus but mary and she's dead. This is the same Jesus the colonial masters sold to we Africans and made us believe he his God after his controversial story. This is why i will never go to Church nor celebrate Xmas or Easter till i die. I will only celebrate new year until someone proves to me that Jesus is not a bastard
The sperm was really wasted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by Nobody: 9:08am On May 02, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

MUMU

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by Adebola02(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2016
Did anybody impose Jesus on you? Why did you need to make a public outcry on what you don't believe?. It's a free world you can choose to believe in anything you want, but i pray that 'your eyes of understanding is enlightened that you may know the hope of His calling'.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by Luckylife(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2016
When I saw the name of the op I pity for his generations.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2016
undecided i weep for your family tree cry

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by Alfamann: 10:34am On May 02, 2016
Satan is working!
Satan is Great.
Master Satan, thank You very much for our brother, wastedsperm.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by swaggzo(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2016
Alfamann:

Satan is Great.

HE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST BRO.. . BRACE YOURSELF. smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by Nathanjames(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2016
Eya!!! I pity ur parent datz if u av any

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by Bobandgreat: 1:45pm On May 02, 2016
wastedsperm:

Wasted soul. I will pray for u.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by PRESTIGERHYMES(f): 2:21pm On May 02, 2016
u re truly a wasted sperm.........I cry for ur linage

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by LIBERTY1980(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2016
The op is confuse, and he is domonically possess, and your own demon is a small demon, if i lay my right hand of anointing on you, you will confess that Jesus is Lord, that small demon that have blindfolded you, will leave you by force.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by hero01(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2016
may Go have mercy on ur soul, God revealed it to joesph himself not mary
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by nynbrada: 5:04pm On May 02, 2016
wastedsperm:

Wastedsperm ndo!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by lukman885(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2016
I lost my brother recently ..he died one month of graduating from high school ... and I started thinking like you (hating God, hating my existence, hating everything bout this earth) ....after great counseling I'm now back to normal ....you should try the same way bro ..it might help you also.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by ebiagtales: 9:08am On May 08, 2016
lukman885:
I lost my brother recently ..he died one month of graduating from high school ... and I started thinking like you (hating God, hating my existence, hating everything bout this earth) ....after great counseling I'm now back to normal ....you should try the same way bro ..it might help you also.

Losing a brother is not what should make one doubt the existence of a deity but getting knowledge about how they were made up, or probably who they really are. As for me, I began to hate Jehovah immediately Eartum(the god of scientists) made it known in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS of OTEM who he really is... also, the Jesus we think we know is not real in this world but in the world before(whose name was Faulkin).
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by lukman885(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2016
ebiagtales:

Losing a brother is not what should make one doubt the existence of a deity but getting knowledge about how they were made up, or probably who they really are. As for me, I began to hate Jehovah immediately Eartum(the god of scientists) made it known in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS of OTEM who he really is... also, the Jesus we think we know is not real in this world but in the world before(whose name was Faulkin).
please clarify me! I can not help but wonder where you belong to ....is it Agnostic Atheist or Gnostic Atheist or Agnostic theist?....from your writing above, you definitely can not be em.... a Gnostic theist. so which do you belong to? I'm confuse here.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by DoubleDee4U(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

You need help
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by Okanokan(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2016
Op, You are a sick and mentally unstable slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by orisa37: 12:26pm On May 08, 2016
Every Sin Against The Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven. You have heard that God is Good. So to call Jesus Bastard is a sin. The wages of sin is Death.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2016
DoubleDee4U:

You need help
didnt you see his moniker as "wastedsperm"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by stonemasonn: 5:53pm On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:
A bastard is not less a human than you are. Our ancestors were bastards before the marriage institution came into existence. The question is if Jesus was a bastard would it have affected his purpose and mission on earth?
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by Ranchhoddas: 6:12pm On May 08, 2016
ebiagtales:

Really?So you have accepted Domino Reverad
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by chuose: 6:14pm On May 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by jamex93(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:

I pray the lord have mercy on u
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by pupsyd: 6:58pm On May 08, 2016
Wasted sperm indeed! grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by ebiagtales: 3:24pm On May 10, 2016
lukman885:
please clarify me! I can not help but wonder where you belong to ....is it Agnostic Atheist or Gnostic Atheist or Agnostic theist?....from your writing above, you definitely can not be em.... a Gnostic theist. so which do you belong to? I'm confuse here.
I am not into any religion, but I have discovered the real God. Read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS and get knowledge.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary by lukman885(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2016
ebiagtales:
I am not into any religion, but I have discovered the real God. Read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS and get knowledge.
....doctrine of the UFOs den..... will get back to you when I'm through

(1) (Reply)

Christain No School Fee. Muslim, School Fee / Dream Interpretation. For Only Serious And Sincere People Who Want Answers / Welcome Me To The Atheist Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.