Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

After Shave Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Shave Infection (1240 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Shave Infection by Dermabplus: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
dermabplus Herbal Skin Treatment cures all skin infections e.g pimples, eczema, kheloids, acne, acne pimples, dandruff, skin rashes etc within Five (5days) except for kheloid which will take 2-3weeks for perfect cure...Its in form of liquid...All you have to do is to spray on the affected area and allow to dry....You can apply both in the day or in the night.

To locate the nearest sales agent around you please contact:
P'Herbs Company Ltd
(Center for herbal and pharmaceutical Research)
07035540904, 08128887049
pherbsltd@gmail.com, dermabplus@gmail.com
http://facebook.com/dermabplus

Re: After Shave Infection by UnknownT: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
How much and how can I get one?
Re: After Shave Infection by Dermabplus: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Its N350 per one....If you need one please call us so that we can direct you to the nearest sales agent around your area.

Thank you
Re: After Shave Infection by UnknownT: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dermabplus:
Its N350 per one....If you need one please call us so that we can direct you to the nearest sales agent around your area.

Thank you
I am in PH
Re: After Shave Infection by Dermabplus: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
We so sorry we have not yet gotten a sales agent in PH....Please return your further response to our email address so that can discuss about how you can get it or doing business with you if you wish.

Email: dermabplus@gmail.com, pherbsltd@gmail.ccom
Re: After Shave Infection by laurel03(m): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2015
Ibadan nko
Re: After Shave Infection by Dermabplus: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
@Laurel...we have not yet gotten distributor or sales agent in Ibadan but we are working on it. If you wish to become one send us an email as a letter of interest to become our sales agent in Ibadan although terms and conditions apply.

Thank you

Our Contact:
Email: dermabplus@gmail.com, pherbsltd@gmail.com
http://facebook.com/dermabplus
Re: After Shave Infection by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dermabplus:

Thank you
hello old I need one, I am based in Enugu. How do I get it

(1) (Reply)

17-Reasons-Why-You-Need-A-Mango-Every-Day! / When Should I Have My Fibroid Removed? / HELP Oo,,any DERMATOLOGIST In The House???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.