Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream (689 Views)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / Help Me Interprete This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream by deedan9(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
hello fellow nairalanders,i had a dream that up till this time still hovering over my head because i am still craving for interpretation
I dreamt that i was at the backyard of our house and it was dark.. I want to enter into the house through the backdoor but i couldn't. Behind the door,inside the room was a strong white light,i tried forcing the door open but all effort was futile.the light keep glowing and i just keep trying,the door would move only a bit but my hand couldn't get pass through the space let alone my whole body.. It was like i was in darkness craving for the light.. This happened some few years back
Pls if any of you can help me better interpretation..its welcomed..thanks
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream by angieberry(f): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Josephs in the house, here's a dream to interprete
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
It means u need to do smth abt ur nepa issue. grin
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream by Dsage1: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
@op,why are you afraid of the past and a mere dream you had?

I know you are actually afraid of something you dont want to disclose here. since you're already aware of it, your time will come, you will face the same evil and defeat them.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lol

Olodo
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
ahsekeena:
lol

Olodo
cmon, am just pullin his legs. grin. U dnt hav to call me names..
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
cmon, am just pullin his legs. grin. U dnt hav to call me names..

Ok!
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream by libertyfather(m): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
There's light inside go and pass the front door...simple, what narration again?
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream by deedan9(m): 12:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
nothing like that sir,it was during the night..no moon tho.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Dream by deedan9(m): 12:32am On Jun 24, 2015
libertyfather:
There's light inside go and pass the front door...simple, what narration again?
it's nothing like that... Dat was the only door i go through inside the house

(1) (Reply)

South African Girl Swallowed By Anaconda On Monday (pics) / Steps To Sanctification / Help My Friend,29yrs Old Still Sucking Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.