Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Smartphones Begin To Worth More Than Friendships/relationships - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smartphones Begin To Worth More Than Friendships/relationships (482 Views)

Friends To The End: Making Your Friendships Work / 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships / Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartphones Begin To Worth More Than Friendships/relationships by Biola2610: 5:36am On Jun 24, 2015
It’s not surprising anymore to see some friends chat me up only when they see a picture that catches their fancy on my display picture. The chat is of course out of curiosity;
Is that your sister?
Is this your hubby?
Is that your boyfriend?
Are you out of the country?
You seem to have added weight… Yinmu!

I was speaking with a friend recently and she told me how another friend had told her the reason she had not been keeping in touch is because this my friend does not use a blackberry phone. Hence, not being a bbm contact means no checking on you. Really?! I couldn’t believe my ears that someone opened her mouth to say that to her friend...

http://www.abenistales.com/wp/index.php/2015/06/24/social-media-vs-human-interaction/

Re: Smartphones Begin To Worth More Than Friendships/relationships by Chiefia(m): 5:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Bless God we were born in d 80's... Truth be told..: technology brings more gud than harm!
Ur point is factual OP.

1 Like

Re: Smartphones Begin To Worth More Than Friendships/relationships by blackjack21(m): 6:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Blame Mr. Gates, Mackzuckerberg, Google, Mr. Jobs, and Seun.grin(I might sue him soon.)

06:08:43
Wed, Jun 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Smartphones Begin To Worth More Than Friendships/relationships by markidoo(m): 6:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Very true i discard friendship so easily esp females cos there are many fake ones outthere, but even if i could drink a barrel of wine i wud still be very cautious of my phone. My phone is the only true friend i have in this my transition period it feeds me a lot of informatn n kips me lively wen am lonely.

1 Like

Re: Smartphones Begin To Worth More Than Friendships/relationships by Edwardhead(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2015
[size=15]yaaaaawwwnnn[/size]
Re: Smartphones Begin To Worth More Than Friendships/relationships by angieberry(f): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Wow, just wow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Voice To Daughters In Marriage! / Is It Right For Partners To Password Their Phones? / Travelling Home From Lagos: The Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.