Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pastor Steve Is A Thief - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Steve Is A Thief (1461 Views)

The Story Of A Thief Now Turned Pastor / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief / How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Steve Is A Thief by cino1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2006
1 Forums / Music/Radio / PASTOR STEVE IS A THIFE on: Today at 02:47:00 PM
i GAVE THIS PASTOR MY MONEY AND WHEN I CAME TO TAKE IT BACK HE DENIED MY MONEY, PLEASE I NEED ADIVICE ON WHAT TO DO.

JAYBABY ADIVICE OK
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by Seun(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2006
Tel us more about this person called Pastor Steve!
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2006
did you give him as a tithe, offering or as a saving account in the bank
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by cino1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2006
He  owns a church is Dakar, i was one of the choir member in his church so one day he was preaching and said that he owns church several places in world that he has also in America that who ever want to travel should come to him that he will help, that was how i went to him and i discaused with this man after i gave him money for my traveling that he will help and also save the money for me not to spend it, then after so many time wested, many mouths passes by and nothing happend then i went to him and say pasport please i don't want to travel any more then he started telling to come down that he is working things out, then i waited again till 11 mouths and, Nothing happend i walked to him and say please i don't want to travel again, he should give me my money, he denied me and the money,  and then my mum was very sick at home so i even told the man but he hardend his heart the more,

upon all the thing i have done for him, contributing in building his church and even calling him Dad, He denied me and the money up till now, that was how i started suffering again to make it in life,
that is for now, i need advice because i even called Police and he settle them and the next thing i heard from the police was that there is no Prove for that,
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by cino1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2006
no, not as ofering or tithe, i gave him to keep it for me and also for my traveling so that i dont spend the money,
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by KDK(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2006
\So sorry, I can't advise. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by Seun(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2006
I can advice. My advice is that next time you should keep your money in a bank. I'm sorry to learn that something like this happened to you. This is something that happens within families, too, so use a bank next time.
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by cino1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2006
thanks for all your advice ok

the problem was that we are not in Nigeria and where we were to put money in the bank is very risky for some who do not have permit to stay in the country,

But there is no problem any way,
thanks,
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by Seun(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2006
You may have been able to get back your money from Pastor Steve if you made him sign an IOU note. "I, Pastor Steve, hereby acknowledge that I collected so and so amount from nico and will pay it back whenever he requests it. I promise to pay back the money in full one week after he makes the request or else I'll face the legal consequences" That is the evidence that the police is looking for. It's unfortunate that you trusted that man based on his title.
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by 4getme1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2006
Seun, good one - but crooks masquerading as "pastors" have no respect for IOUs. To them, it's more akin to "[b]I[/b]n [b]O[/b]pposite [b]U[/b]nderstanding" which betrays trusts, and nothing more.

Sorry to read about your plight, cino1. What can I say? God help you recover and see better days than the sad experience.
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by cino1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2006
you are right, i trusted him base on his title not knowing that i was dearling with son a Devil,
That touth me a leason cos i don't trust any one in the pullpit
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by woleprof(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2006
C'mmon man, how on earth would u allow yourself to duped. well my advice is that you pray for forty days and forty night. God almighty would prove his power.

but next time always make anyone to sign for whatever he/she collects from you.
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by cino1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2006
4get_me,

Thanks for that is like you know this man can do, because i could not believe it when he was talking on his church the day i went to his church standing right in front him to know how he could cope and he started barking that even any shot me here it won't enter, you should try and see,

then i say no this man is not a man of God at all,
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by jaybaby(f): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2006
So srry Cino

i cldnt get on this -it gave me so much prblm getting 2 dizz thread?

@
Seun You know this things with MEN OF GOD-you so much trust 'em put things in their hands.i'm not sure if IOU really would have being compulsory-2 BAD-

i'm sure you have heard abt one saga of 1 pastor king or so -he cliamed he is JESUS-he had killed almost half of his congregation.
i'm sure cino trusted this man -he took him as his FATHER ! 2 bad he paid cino back with a bad coin sad

Cino dnt wrry GOD IS IN CONTROL-u ll get that money back in hundred folds
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by cino1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2006
thanks jaybaby for kind words and the prayer ok God is even in control allready,
Re: Pastor Steve Is A Thief by agnesoseka: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2007
rofl

(1) (Reply)

Are Some Churches Gradually Becoming Financial Institutions? / Scientists Create First Synthetic Genome / The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.