Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

How To U Surprise Ur Wife To Be & Spice Up Ur Wedding. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To U Surprise Ur Wife To Be & Spice Up Ur Wedding. (434 Views)

Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos / Plan Ur Wedding/engagement: (A Ring, Makeover,etc): Take A Peep! / You Discovered That Ur Wedding Camera Man Has Only Been Flashing Lights, No Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To U Surprise Ur Wife To Be & Spice Up Ur Wedding. by jokhen10: 6:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Hi, are u getting married soon? will u be willing to act out of d box to give ur wife-to-be a feeling of impotance on d happiest day of ur woman's life? here's how i intend helping u if ur answer is yes.Even if u re not d one getting married but u knw sum1 who is, u can suggest this opportunity to them...read on.

1.I did a great wedding song, with romantic lyrics & danceable beats dat has been earning grt reviews, u can get me to perform it on u wedding. let me ad sincerely day its free of charge. Its just my own way of getting heard, so we wud be helping each oda.
2.Get to teach u d lyrics of d song, o u cud listen to it n knw it u sef n den perfom it togeda wit me for ur wife, n she n every one present wud appreciate n talk abt ur Creativity.
NOTE:
As of the time of writing diz, i tried to upload dz song to hav a link to share bt cudnt, so i'd be giving out ma no, interested psons shud add me on whatsapp n i will send d song. I repeat again its Free! We are helping each oda, i get a platform to be heard, u get an opportunity to Spice up d happiest day of the wife u love.

Here are my contacts:
Artist Name: Jokhen
Call/Whatsapp : 08168016053
Email: jtockzy@gmail.com
here's a shot of me below, so u can knw me beta....nyz to meet u too, (*handshakes*)

Re: How To U Surprise Ur Wife To Be & Spice Up Ur Wedding. by Edwardhead(m): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2015
[size=15]yawwwwnnn[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Your Trendy Traditional Weaving Aso Oke / #bayelsaontherise / Events Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.