Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos (56230 Views)

African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted / Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by CastedDude: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2017
It was an emotional moment for man whose lovely wife threw a surprise birthday party. The husband who couldn't contain his emotion - burst into tears as his wife, Mrs Mercy Makinde, who is the CEO of IASPIRE RADIO, welcomed him to the surprise party in order to mark his 50th birthday with family, friends and colleagues.

Sharing photos from the event on her Facebook page, Mrs Makinde wrote;

The picture says it all... too much emotions . He was thoroughly surprised! Happy Birthday once again my dear Huby. You deserve even more because YOU ARE A GOOD MAN! I Love you to Uyo and back !

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/mercy-makinde-throws-surprise-birthday-party-for-husband.html

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Smartphil(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2017
cool

5 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by madridguy(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Some men can be too emotional.

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by benzene00: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2017
His money grin

Honey the total prize is 890k

The man:

301 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by NairalandCS(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2017
He's crying cos he knows he's gonna have to pay for all that _Shiit. lipsrsealed

467 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by whitebeard(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Jesus look at the woman on the far right..is that make up pleasant or wack..

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2017
NairalandCS:
He's crying cos he knows he's gonna have to pay for all that _Shiit. lipsrsealed

kill joy.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2017
wow! love!!
the hubby is doing amazing job in bedroom. The woman is ravishing too! fat pusssssszy, that is how I love my woman to be

4 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2017
A man with emotions cheesy Kai see love .....

17 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by smardray(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2017
wen u just have to fake the tears so you could trend online ....it's is not today that men has Been crying like this

5 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Amajerry83(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2017
My wife did same for me 2 years ago but I didn't cry. I was very surprised seeing friends and family gathered because of me. They were on it for like a month and nobody told me. It was a fantastic experience.

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Khutie: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2017
•••Niggur be like "why this woman go borrow money for birthday wey me wey get am no dey remember I never pay Bamidele finish, she go borrow another. Iyawo mi, why yhu dey conspire with my enemies to send me go villa?" grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by IamLEGEND1: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2017
Abeg..... E just dey reason how him go take reimburse the wife when everything is done.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Ruggedfitness: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2017
HMMM
In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for Check Out This Couple Whose Orgasm Can Last For 18 Hours

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Divay22(f): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2017
When you treat your woman right, she'll tag along in doing same. kiss kiss

60 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by luminouz(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2017
NairalandCS:
Ur fvcking crazy bro

9 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Una come here dey act film for us. We are tired on nollywood. See his 'cry' face sef.

Everyone just wants to have their few days of trending online...they will cook up any trash for that.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
happy wife, happy life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Was he released from prison recently? Omo na yahoo boy grin

"You deserve even more because YOU ARE A GOOD MAN! I Love you to Uyo and back !'
- Uyo sef grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by muller101(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
What manner of fuckery is this.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by muller101(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Divay22:
When you treat your woman right, she'll tag along in doing same. kiss kiss
keep deceiving them.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Drniyi4u(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Awww smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Kimy97(f): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
For only birthday?

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
The husband never experrr it.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by LexngtonSteele: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Punkass beta male....

He don suffer a lot. Not used to the wife being nice grin

10 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Awwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by naijaisGOOD: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
wow
Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by fpeter(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
He must be a very good man.

18 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by xynerise: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sissy

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
cry cry cry cry me that don't know them sef I'm joining in the cry

4 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
NairalandCS:

YOU WICKED I SWEAR

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event / Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.