Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed (432 Views)

All Browsing Subscriptions For Android, Iphone And Blackberry / Mtn Music Plus 150mb Browsing On Both Laptop And Android Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by biosoftinc: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
A website developer with experience in Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows phone (preferably, someone who can use any of the cross platform app development tools like Phone Gap, Java One, Xamarin, Appcelerator, Factr, Kony, Sap, Alpha Software, 5App, FeedHenry, Sencha or other platform known) is needed to develop a website and mobile apps for a lucrative start-up.

This web developer and app programmer may choose to retain his position as a developer in the company if his work is satisfactory to me.

Am a programmer myself, but I have my hands filled up write now, and I do not want to stop any of my projects, so I am building a team.

I want Nigerians only, preferably in Lagos, Ilorin or Ado-Ekiti. Those are my location points.

Contact is 07062989680.
E-mail: biosoftinc@gmail.com

Call at any time of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Client Software / Nitel Fibre Route Linking Lagos,abuja And Ph Needed / For Installation, Administration And Support On Oracle, EMC, IBM, Systems Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.