Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Bet You Will Laugh When You Read This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Bet You Will Laugh When You Read This (811 Views)

You Will Laugh And Smile If You Passed Physics Subject. / See Reasons Why Babies Smile/laugh When Sleeping / Even Iate Idiagbon Will Laugh At This Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You Will Laugh When You Read This by tuncy(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2015
•A girl started noticing a guy who
stands in front of her home everyday in the evening. She noticed the guy always comes
mostly in the evenings and weekends. The guynever tried to talk to her nor showed any
gesture, he just moves here and there by looking into his mobile phone and occasionally stealing a stare at her. It went on like that for a year and the girl understood the guy was in love with her but was too shy to
express his feelings. So, she told
her parents. They too saw him and liked him. They discussed with her grandparents about a likely marriage. But wanted her to make the first move. The next day, she went to him and said,
Hi. I'm Jada.
He said, Hi. I'm
Smith. Hearing this, the girl was
very happy as the names were
matching like Will Smith and Jada
Pinkett.
The girl went on and said, I really appreciate your patience and decency. You have been standing in front of my home everyday for about a year now. So, I understand that you are in love with me but too shy to say it. I think i really like you too and would love it if we get married.
The guy smiled and said, Forgive
me sister! Actually your home's WIFI doesn't have a password. So, i come here every evening
after work to use free wi-fi to chat with my girl-friend.......
Re: I Bet You Will Laugh When You Read This by yemobrown(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Ghenghen,
Re: I Bet You Will Laugh When You Read This by Ojeremi(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Couldn't laugh cos wasn't interested

(1) (Reply)

God, Devil And Nigeria / Caption This Picture About Nigerian Mothers / When You Hear Lt. Gen. Burantai Is Passing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.