Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Happy Birthday Vivly - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Vivly (1078 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Vivly by EddyBlingzz(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2015
it's that special day of the year in the life of one of the most intelligent and beautiful girls on nl.

its the birthday of miss vivly smiley

she's a special person. she has a great personality (as most June born dowink) and a big heart.

I've stepped on her toes a couple of times so I wanna make it right with this grin

its her birthday people. let's all make it happier for her with at least a wish in this thread.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Happy Birthday to her.. Wishing her what she wished for herself, long life and prosperity.
However, dont forget to vote for jarizod tomorrow..for Mr, Nairaland, 2015. See my signature
Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by buygala(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
And sending her a fuccking private mail would have boiled the op's testicles? angry

I wish her a very Happy birthday. .... But as for the op, May the gods of our forefathers deliver you from the spirits of woman - wrappering sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2015
happy birthday Vivly!!
Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by JigsawKillah(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2015
HBD Lady
Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by Enegod(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2015
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, VIVLY.
SENDING LOTS OF HUGS YOUR WAY! cool

Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by Vivly(f): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thank you so much EddyBlingzz, Enegod, Jarizgod, Buygala, Blublahd, jigsawkillah and Generalqwamdeen. smiley God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Are you really 19? Vivly
Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by Vivly(f): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
blublahd:
AreVivly
Yup.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Vivly:
Yup.
Your pic and your posts kind of contradicts.
Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by Nmeri17: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Vivly:
happy birthday babe kiss wish u many more years of success, prosperity and accomplishments
Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by Vivly(f): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
blublahd:

Your pic and your posts kind of contradicts.
I'll take that as a compliment.smiley

Nmeri17:
happy birthday babe kiss wish u many more years of success, prosperity and accomplishments
Thanks dear.kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Happy birthday vivly
Re: Happy Birthday Vivly by dechandel(f): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Happy birthday Pretty..

Llnp

(1) (Reply)

Building A Website Is What Can Grow Ur Buisiness / Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories / Do You Need A Good Event Planner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.