Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Web Design In 5 Days.. Is It Possible? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design In 5 Days.. Is It Possible? (686 Views)

Is It Possible To Transfer A Domain Without Experiencing Downtime / Is It Possible To Have 2 Adsense Account Code Displayed On A Blog / Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design In 5 Days.. Is It Possible? by ade95: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2015
House pls help. A seminar is yo b held in my school for learning web design in 5 days..How possible It before I go burn my hard earned money..
Re: Web Design In 5 Days.. Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2015
web design or development ?

anyways http://norvig.com/21-days.html
Re: Web Design In 5 Days.. Is It Possible? by ade95: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Design...wait self what is the difference?
Re: Web Design In 5 Days.. Is It Possible? by Dmayor7(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2015
ade95:

You can learn web design in hours if you are really brillant...

Yeah, you can learn how to install wordpress, configure and host it, install plugins and a theme...

Pew! You are already a web designer cos you have designed a wordpress site.

But...

Web developing?

Hmmm..

You know, it is an evolving thing..

You learn it in a period of time and master it over the years...

There is more to web development that meet the eyes...

Simply put...

You can't be a web developer in a twinkle of an eye! Even if you have 1 milli to build a house, time must elapse.

1 Like

Re: Web Design In 5 Days.. Is It Possible? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2015
ade95:
design deals with the.user interface of a web application,the part everyone sees, from colors to layouts, images

development --- deals with the somewhat anonymous part of how the web application works,for instance how you can't sign in to another person's Facebook account without knowing his /her password .

With either of them,you'd still have a lot to learn..
Re: Web Design In 5 Days.. Is It Possible? by ade95: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
What do I benefit as a designer... Do you think it worth paying cos money scarce pah! Deir many things I need money for so I don't wanna regret d stuff
Re: Web Design In 5 Days.. Is It Possible? by onyengbu: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
ade95:
What do I benefit as a designer... Do you think it worth paying cos money scarce pah! Deir many things I need money for so I don't wanna regret d stuff
You are most likely going to regret spending that money on "Seminar" webdesign training. Chances that you will "learn" web design is very very slim.

If you have a computer, the money you will pay them in that seminar will be more than enough to buy you a data plan that you will use in searching and downloading free web design materials.

Tenks grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account Needed Asap / Free Video: How To Make Money Setting Up Toll Free & Non-toll Free Numbers / 6 Months Practical Laptop Engineering Program<<your Opportunity>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.