Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? (9275 Views)

Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How Can Page Links Be Placed Into A Menu Bar On Wapka Using CSS Navigation Bar?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Luukasz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
Good evening guys.
I have been pondering over this issue for quite sometime now as an amateur in the game am done with Html but CSS is uninteresting to me but am glued to Javascript so the question on my mind is that Is It Possible To Build A Website Using Just Html,Javascript,Jquery and the rest without using CSS??.
And i want to know some world class websites built without CSS,Twitter & Nairaland comes to mind but am not so certain.Tanx

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2015
no its not possible. CSS brings out the style in a website. its unprofessional not to use it. I can't think of any great website without it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by CreativeWeb(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
What? That css is uninteresting to you? Guy, you are missing something so sexxy. Css is so sexxy.

Look, in web design and development, html and css are MUST. You can build 101 websites without javascript, but you cannot build a single website without css. It will look horible.

See, HTML is the blocks, cement, plastering and roofing.

CSS is the painting, interior decoration and flowering.

JAVASCRIPT is your ability to close the doors of the house without much effort, start the generator automatically when nepa takes light and makes the room's wall colour to change from green to yellow when anyone touches the wall.

PHP is your ability to have the walls repainted when they are worn out without you reapeating everything. It is your ability to replace the furniture without the initial burden.

Lol

So, in web designing, you start from html >> css >> js/jq >>php/mysql >> wp/jm/dp/etc >> whatever like ruby, python, node.js, angular.js, etc.

So bro, you need css madly. Without css, websites will look bony and terrible.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Luukasz(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
iamayodeji:
no its not possible. CSS brings out the style in a website. its unprofessional not to use it. I can't think of any great website without it.
What of Nairaland & Twitter??
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Luukasz:
What of Nairaland & Twitter??
both were designed using CSS.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Dmayor7(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
You can design a professionla website without CSS!

Like seriously?

For real?...

Oh come on, you are a joke!

It is similar to saying you can build a presidental house without painting it!....

Pew! CSS is boring?.....

Hmmmm what can i say...

Alright here is what i say....

Website designing is like building a house...

Html is your bricks, blocks, mortars, woods, irons.....

Css is your paints, flowers, artworks, pictures, tiles, plaster of paris, inter-locks.....

Javascript is your lifts, door bells, french doors, shakespearian windows, cctv cameras, televisons, cd players, beds, costly cushions, gas cookers.....

My brother, you see they all work hand in hand....

They all need themselves to be complete and beautiful...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 14, 2015
CreativeWeb:
That css is uninteresting to you?
Dmayor7 post=34746194:

Pew! CSS is boring?.....

do you think every one likes writing CSS ? ,pixel alignment drives me crazy sad sad sad angry angry grin grin

OP is just getting the wrong story,you just have to use CSS

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Soreza(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Edwardhead(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
just com here to learn
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Obijulius: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yes.

30 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by saasala(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Funny. Its like saying you want to eat 3 square meal without drinking water. Css is to your website as water is to the body. Just like the guy above me said, it was possible 10 years ago.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Nairalandar: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
learning...
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by GodblessNig247(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ok sad
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by teewhydope(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmmn....my kind of thread
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by soleexx(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Not @ all buddy
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Luukasz:
Good evening guys.
I have been pondering over this issue for quite sometime now as an amateur in the game am done with Html but CSS is uninteresting to me but am glued to Javascript so the question on my mind is that Is It Possible To Build A Website Using Just Html,Javascript,Jquery and the rest without using CSS??.
And i want to know some world class websites built without CSS,Twitter & Nairaland comes to mind but am not so certain.Tanx
It's possible but your website will look very ugly. You should use CSS. I think you're lazy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by barackosama(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
YES. Since you can build house without painting, you can also build your "WORLD CLASS" Website without CSS to accomodate people like you!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Built2last: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
What da heck is CSS...cherubim and Seraphim School?...why can't someone say tge full meaning and explain its function on web design...

Una won confuse me with IT jaggons...God pass una.

If i use the jargons in my field will you understand.

Ok is it better to invoke HDDMI on finacle in Draft manipulatios on Finacle?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by NaLaugh: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
No, but it also depends on what your intended outcome is.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by akintoyin1808(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
just passing by
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by loadedvibes: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
see talk. how will you make a site without css. your codes will be bulky first of all and site will be slow. infact this topic no deserve front page
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
No
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by kelvyn7: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
If css is boring, then u are not ready for website design or development undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by barackosama(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Luukasz:
Good evening guys.
MAD MAN, you done smoke again??

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by ITbomb(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Don't mind those laughing hard, you can actually design a good website without using css.
The problem though is that it will be a hell of work to edit it as elements may have to be edited individually and that will make your codes so bulky.
css is helpful if you want all h2 to be bold and not going to each syntax to ascribe bold to it
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by kevoh(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin Funny question
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Luukasz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
DeeTus:
It's possible but your website will look very ugly. You should use CSS. I think you're lazy.
No its not laziness infact am more determined than anyother Web designer on planet earth,but the issue is that CSS is boring but the others are interesting to me
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
It is possible to design a website without CSS but a world class website without the simple yet amazing CSS? No offense bro but YOU DEY MAD?

Btw CSS is very much present in Nairaland and Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by stlarry001(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
k
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by amofum(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
@ op, if you understand what CSS means you'll understand it impossible. Unless you want you page to be unstructured like a page loaded with gprs network.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by Luukasz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
ITbomb:
Don't mind those laughing hard, you can actually design a good website without using css.
The problem though is that it will be a hell of work to edit it as elements may have to be edited individually and that will make your codes so bulky.
css is helpful if you want all h2 to be bold and not going to each syntax to ascribe bold to it
Thanks Bro.
Re: Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? by 2oddMASTER: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wy not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Start Mysql In Xampp / How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. / How To Make Money Online Legally As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.