Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

New 419 Method - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New 419 Method (947 Views)

ATM Scam: The New Method / NEW 419 WAY: A Lady Called From Mtn Office / Fetish 419 Syndicate In Ibadan Arrested By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New 419 Method by frenex(f): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2015
New 419 method
This morning,someone called me with 09036926459.He called me by my name  and started speaking my native language. He said he's in d village that they're mounting mtn mast.That d contractor ran out of equipment so he wants to supply to them.That he'll send someone to me. That i should pretend to be a supplier that he'll help me source d thing that he's in d village so he can't come to town for it. I asked him his name and location and he said "nawa for me oo so i dont have his number again"?.He refused to tell me his location and he doesnt know mine too.His voice looks like that of my brother inlaw's voice so i called him by his(my brother inlaws name) and he responded. He gave me this no 07014722740 (which i tracked to be bearing Ogechi)that its pastor Francis Amadi. That i should call him that i have network indicator model number 108 (the equipment the contractor ran short of). He said i shouldnt let anyone know about d business. That we'll share d profit once the supply is made.That was when i knew he's a fraudster.He called me back to know if i called the Francis and i told him that his line is busy (i didnt call anyone cos i was suspicious already)i called my husband and told him and he said i should forward his number to him. My husband called him and played along first. He said he stays at Zamfara. He told him to take is 419 elsewhere not his wife. He told my husband that he's fucking up. Instead of him to maintain let him collect money from his wife make boys take chop he's messing up. He told him not to call me again or else he'll track him down. I know the fool might read this thats why i decided to put it online with his phone number. Pls lets be careful and vigilant even if the person tells you your father's name,dont give out so much information to an unknown caller.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massob Crisis: Fight Going On At Limca Road Round About Onitsha. / No Woman Involved In Ikorodu Bank Heist , Says Suspect / Boko Haram Threat To Hit City Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.