Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Photos:This Man Is Missing! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos:This Man Is Missing! (910 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:This Man Is Missing! by moderate99(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2015
An aged woman(Octogenarian), AJOKE OMOWUNMI who resides @ 3,Akinyemi Thompson off Lawanson Rd,Surulere, Lagos, informed me in one of my discussions with her(i like discussing with the elderly in order to tap from their oceanic experience about life)on the "missing" of her eldest son,OLUKAYODE SUNDAY MICHAEL ISHOLA who has been in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA/CANADA for close to 30 years.She said the last time Mr KAYODE called her was in the early 90's and he has not called again nor visited home since he left the Nigerian shores in the late 80's.Moreover, ma AJOKE told me that people in the spiritual realm keep telling her that her son was still ALIVE!As a result,all efforts,according to her,to know KAYODE's whereabout were to no avail. Please,advise us on actionable steps to take in getting to know where Mr KAYODE is.Help this aged woman.And for those in the DIASPORA,please help call the following numbers in case you know Mr KAYODE's whereabout:08085243916,08164690862.
Mr KAYODE is the one at the middle in the group PHOTOGRAPH below.
Please kindly help REBROADCAST!
Thanks!
cc:Seun,Lalasticlala, Ishilove

Re: Photos:This Man Is Missing! by pretydiva(f): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
She should contact d police over dere 2 help in search of her son
Re: Photos:This Man Is Missing! by moderate99(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
pretydiva:
She should contact d police over dere 2 help in search of her son
noted...tnx so much
Re: Photos:This Man Is Missing! by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
OP check the link below

Could it be the same person?

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=103319836
Re: Photos:This Man Is Missing! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
OP check the link below

I had a goose bump while checking out the content of this link after seeing cemetary(both the written and drawn etc).

I guess this is a nasty phobia. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos:This Man Is Missing! by moderate99(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
OP check the link below

very frightening! cemetery? we don't want dat 4 d man 4 now.besyds,d name in dat link is TONY KAYODE ISHOLA not KAYODE MICHAEL ISHOLA SUNDAY.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? / My Baby Hiccups Often. / OMG! See The Photo Of A Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom That Got Peopl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.