Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Amir Khan Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Scared Of Fighting Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amir Khan Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Scared Of Fighting Him (453 Views)

Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amir Khan Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Scared Of Fighting Him by WanaG(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Amir Khan is desperate to be Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s last fight.

Khan had previously spoken about his desire to fight Mayweather before he retires, but apparently Mayweather isn't interested in squaring up with the British boxer.

Mayweather had announced the two fighters he was considering for his last fight, and Khan wasn't mentioned.

"There are two names out there that I'm going to fight," said Mayweather. "I'm either going to fight Karim Mayfield or Andre Berto in September."

Khan wasn't too pleased at the announcement, and believes the undefeated boxing champ is scarfed of him.

“There is nothing more from their camp, Floyd is clearly avoiding me; that’s the fight I want, I’ve proved myself in the welterweight division, so I don’t know what more to do," Khan said.

“He fought Pacquiao now when he is over the hill. If he had fought him five years ago, Manny would’ve beaten him. I hear he wants an easy fight for his 49th and final fight; he has been mentioning names like Andre Berto and Karim Mayfield. Why not take the fight with me, if he thinks I am that easy?”

Source: http://www.360nobs.com/2015/06/amir-khan-says-floyd-mayweather-jr-is-scared-of-fighting-him/
Re: Amir Khan Says Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is Scared Of Fighting Him by tuffgongjo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Amir Mayweather will Khan you.

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Liverpool Fans / Mourinho Hits Back At Rafa Benitez Wife / Poem For My Club......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.