Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Help! 'apollo' In The The Family! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! 'apollo' In The The Family! (800 Views)

Here Are 5 Tips To Treat Conjunctivitis (apollo) / How To Cure Apollo Eye Problem / APOLLO(conjuctivitis): What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! 'apollo' In The The Family! by dalass(f): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Good day my fellow NLanders.

The ordeal started with our last born who came back from school with itchy, red eyes and by the next day, the other brother followed suit etc etc... It seems to be very infectious as it has 'caught' virtually everyone except just two of us..
Many solutions are being offered except for the prescribed eye drug including petrol shocked, omi fufu cheesy, urine, breast milk..... Wo, I don tire. My own is: everyone including my husband wants me to 'catch it' grin grin grin
How can I escape oh.. Please any useful tips.... Thank you all in advance!
Re: Help! 'apollo' In The The Family! by Jennifer89(f): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
you can mash onion and put the juice in ur eyes. you have to be able to bear it that's wat worked for me.
Re: Help! 'apollo' In The The Family! by dalass(f): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thanks a lot.. It's the dry season again.. Itchy gritty eyes..

(1) (Reply)

Edmark Product In Osogbo / Abia Government To Partner With Cancer Googles Inventor Dr Samuel Achilefu? / Neolife's NEOLIFESHAKE DRINK In 752g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.