Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) (4289 Views)

10 Whatsapp Tips & Tricks You Should Definitely Know In 2016 / 10 Whatsapp Tips And Tricks Everyone Should Know / Cool Whatsapp Tips You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Tolzeal(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin

Well, You might want to find this appealing, Today i bring to you some nice WhatsApp Tricks & Tips I've crafted On my own.

So Let get started:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Tolzeal(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
*RESIZING IMAGES AUTOMATICALLY : I know you might be wondering what i meant by that , Well it a way too easy...

- Have you got some huge Images like 1.5mb sizes and above ??

- Did You ever think of Reducing the size to a perfect size without losing much of the Pics graphics and all??

If yes ,Then WhatsApp is a great tool that can do that for you easily with no involvement of another party application...

How to do about it....

•• Firstly, Send The pics you willing to resize to a close pal, After it been sent successfully,Navigate with Your file Explorer

/sdcard/WhatsApp/Media/WhatsApp Images/Sent/

Then Scroll Down to locate recent IMG.

BAAM!!! ....initially the image was about 1.7mb But thanks to Whatsapp I can have my image for just 148kb with quality still maintained ..grin

Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Tolzeal(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
*EASY FORWARDING OF VIDEOS : Have you ever wondered why videos You've got for months and you willing to share with Friends got sent in Just a swipe??

Prolly you must be thinking ,Oh yes my network is awesome , But that not the case , WhatsApp Has got a very wonderful means of compiling & saving up files for a long time , So anything you feel like forwarding an already downloaded Video to a pal... He Got sent in a Blink. I don't know much about the tech behind it but I swear I love it..grin

1 Like

Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Tolzeal(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
*DRAFTING UP MESSAGES : This might sound a bit weird & hilarious kinder, but seriously WhatsApp is great tool for keeping ur mesages,

No fear of Losing them..

Less fear of uninstallation by a phone neophyte..

Your messages are always backup 4am daily.

The Messages are encrypted and safe for anytime use.

Easy access for browsers.

This is what i do with my old Folk number , you can actually make use of one too cos you would always have. grin

3 Shares

Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Tolzeal(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
*PAYING FOR WHATSAPP PREMIUM: Lol, This has been laffing me out for long time as majorly non that have known has ever paid for WhatsApp yearly Fee $0.99 , Or Have you ever made such payment ??grin

When You have your ending months to payment around i think you should worry less as you would always have another 12months free service when it's a month to payment time.

I hope you might have gained a Little from the piece above , I appreciate you taking the time to read up.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by israel770(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cool
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Jboyossai(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nice pierce of info...
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
I am still looking for how to off that blue tick for read messages

2 Likes

Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Kayswat(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
BimiOne:
all you have to do is go to -option-> setting - >account-> privacy then scroll to the bottom and unmark read receipt. But you'll not see the Blue thick also when someone read your message

1 Like

Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Tolzeal(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
BimiOne:

*Don't You LIKE THE BLUE TICK FOR SEEN MESSAGE : okay I've seen Lotta Folks still don't want people If there messages had been seen or not. If you really don't want the blue CHECK.Here is how to go about it

GOTO SETTINGS==> ACCOUNT==>PRIVACY

Then Uncheck "READ RECEIPTS".

grin

cc: Puskin,lalasticlala,ishilove
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
All this people seeking for how to prevent the blue mark have skeleton in their cardboard.

1 Like

Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by hatux: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
@tolzeal, you really haven't explained how the 'easy forwarding of videos' is done....

1 Like

Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tolzeal:
*PAYING FOR WHATSAPP PREMIUM: Lol, This has been laffing me out for long time as majorly non that have known has ever paid for WhatsApp yearly Fee $0.99 , Or Have you ever made such payment ??grin

When You have your ending months to payment around i think you should worry less as you would always have another 12months free service when it's a month to payment time.

I hope you might have gained a Little from the piece above , I appreciate you taking the time to read up.

Thanks.

Pay for whatsapp! Its cheap and very much worth it!

Don't contribute to frustrating what you enjoy.
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Warlord3000(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Am actually looking forward to the day I will get to say thanks to whatsapp by paying the $1 equivalent fee...

But seems they don't want my money oo shocked
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Whizpeter(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Warlord3000:
Am actually looking forward to the day I will get to say thanks to whatsapp by paying the $1 equivalent fee...

But seems they don't want my money oo shocked

Lol... I sincerely wonder how they make their money since they don't publish ads too... They may soon get frustrated to start publishing ads...
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by superfelix: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yup.. They extend my service for a year without paying deir $1..
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Tolzeal(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Imanuelle:

Pay for whatsapp! Its cheap and very much worth it!

Don't contribute to frustrating what you enjoy.

Don't You get it ?
IT won't reach the time payment before my validity get extended ..
How is that my problem ?
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tolzeal:

Don't You get it ?
IT won't reach the time payment before my validity get extended ..
How is that my problem ?

Pay before expiry.
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by honeygirl17: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
BimiOne:

Badt guy
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by olamieseun(m): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Imanuelle:

Pay before expiry.
whatsapp na NEPA bill?
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 25, 2015
I like how OP did not go and copy something from somewhere else and slap his name on it as his stuff. This is what we need on these streets.
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Abayor7: 4:19am On Jun 25, 2015
BimiOne:

Gbam!! cry
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Abayor7: 4:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
All this people seeking for how to prevent the blue mark have skeleton in their cardboard.

What's your profession? undecided
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Tolzeal(m): 5:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Whizpeter:

Lol... I sincerely wonder how they make their money since they don't publish ads too... They may soon get frustrated to start publishing ads...

WhatsApp Is making them cash bro.
Dont tell me you still dont dig yet ??
grin
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Tolzeal(m): 5:17am On Jun 25, 2015
SirChotas:
I like how OP did not go and copy something from somewhere else and slap his name on it as his stuff. This is what we need on these streets.

Thanks br¶ , You comment is appreciated.
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Whizpeter(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

WhatsApp Is making them cash bro.
Dont tell me you still dont dig yet ??
grin

Unfortunately, I don't understand a thing about their money spinning strategy
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Abayor7:

What's your profession? undecided
It doesn't matter
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Imanuelle:

Pay before expiry.
Now you are taking it personal. Are u from SA?

1 Like

Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by fathomberry: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Anyi bu ndi igbo
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by Tolzeal(m): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
fathomberry:
Anyi bu ndi igbo

Meaning?
Re: Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) by fathomberry: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tolzeal:

Meaning?

Pun!

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD Very neat 32 Inches Original LG TV For Sale 20k / GTA San Andreas Is Out For Android / How To Tweak Imei On Any Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.