Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (83146 Views)

Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by iamord(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Ghana doesn't have constant light. The place is dirty, the food is horrible and the girls are ugly.
well too bad. You opinion is not relevant
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by aywhy93(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2015
Chinatownm:

Kip me posted of ur next research. I jus de observe.
Okay, no wahala !
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Captainswag225(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Ghana doesn't have constant light. The place is dirty, the food is horrible and the girls are ugly.
kwasia, gyimi, olodo, oloshi, mamagi! What do u know abt ghana? Btw if ghana is as bad as u claim, why do u live there? Hopeless cow, its stupp1d people like u that must be bombed by boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by austinesteve(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
sup with all this fairly used countries?
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by 360command: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Dude I school there maybe you are judging them from the few ghana movies you watch.
dude,I also did the same. Note: I don't watch gallywood movies.GH girls aint ugly like that. I just like the originality in them, especially the dark skin,padded,no much make up, no much Brazilian hair,no forming defines the beauty I see in them.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by 360command: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
To discuss precisely at the topic, it is not easy as people think by moving to barbados and from barbados ,you can now connect to the US. Even citizen of barbados n its environs likes mexico, bahamas etc are finding it hard to enter US. Going to Barbados, you need connecting flight to a few countries, and for you to go there, you need apply for visa to those connecting countries; this is money spent,time wastage..

For those who seek to go to fiji and connect to Australia, the journey is not easy like that. There is a phrase they use in describing illegal migrants in australia, I think is "arrive on the boat". These migrants are people from Samoa, Fiji,Vanatu etc who enter australia on a boat.. This can equally be linked like those african migrants going to europe by boat; you know what this implies.

Think before you act...

3 Likes

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by aywhy93(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
360command:
To discuss precisely at the topic, it is not easy as people think by moving to barbados and from barbados ,you can now connect to the US. Even citizen of barbados n its environs likes mexico, bahamas etc are finding it hard to enter US. Going to Barbados, you need connecting flight to a few countries, and for you to go there, you need apply for visa to those connecting countries; this is money spent,time wastage..

For those who seek to go to fiji and connect to Australia, the journey is not easy like that. There is a phrase they use in describing illegal migrants in australia, I think is "arrive on the boat". These migrants are people from Samoa, Fiji,Vanatu etc who enter australia on a boat.. This can equally be linked like those african migrants going to europe by boat; you know what this implies.

Think before you act...

Nice one, you've spoken with a huge brain. Thanks !
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Santi222(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
bigfrancis21:
As a Nigerian citizen and holder of the Nigerian Passport , you are free to visit certain countries without worrying about visa issues because these countries do not require a visa upon entry - as long as you have your passport:

[img]http://thegistpartner.files./2014/08/wpid-wp-1409251496048.jpeg[/img]

AFRICAN COUNTRIES

Benin Republic (visa free)
Burkina Faso (visa Free)
Burundi (visa on arrival for 30days)
Cape Verde (visa on arrival )
Cameroon (visa free)
Chad (visa free )
Comoros Island(visa on arrival )
cote d Ivoire (visa free)
Djibouti (visa on arrival)
Gambia visa free for 90days)
Ghana (visa free)
Guinea (visa free)
Guinea Bissau visa free for 90days)
Kenya (visa on arrival for 90days)
Liberia (visa free)
Madagascar visa on arrival for 90days)
Maldives(visa on arrival for 30days)
Mali visa free)
Mauritania(visa on arrival)
Mauritius(visa free for 90days)
Mozambique(visa free for 30days
Niger republic (visa free)
Senegal (visa free)
Seychelles(visitors permit on arrival for 1month)
Sierra Leone (visa free)
Somalia (visa on arrival)
Tanzania(visa on arrival)
Togo (Visa free)
Uganda(visa on arrival)

AMERICAN COUNTRIES

Barbados (visa free for 6months)
Dominica(visa free for 21days)
Haiti(visa free for 3months )

ASIAN COUNTRIES

Iran (visa on arrival)
Sri Lanka(electronic travel authorization)
Timor-lest e(visa on arrival for 30days)
Bangladesh(visa on arrival)

OCEANIAN COUNTRIES

Micronesia visa free for 30days
Nauru (visa on arrival)
Vanuatu (visa free for 30days)
Palau (visa on arrival for 90days)
Tuvalu(visa on arrival for 30days)
Samoa(entry permit on arrival for 60days)
Fiji(visa free for 4 months)
Lovely then.
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Rick9(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Chaaaaaiiiiiii are u serious ? I said it I knew it, de way some people dey over-hype ghana eh u go think say na US, did u just said their girls are ugly damn it mehn I nor dey go again, barbados tinz
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Rick9(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
aywhy93:

You sabi shortcut gan-an oooh
yes broz from one location to another.
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Teeboy22(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
caprini1:
Let me put it this way,if you are going for honeymoon,better,its a small island country almost everyone will know u came,and offcourse u will stay in a good hotel with good security...but if u r one of those that came with the intention of securing their passport for onward journey either to US or UK...your name na sorry,dats all!

got it....thanks..one has to be careful..u know
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by adeoye3200: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
any information about barbados
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Ugosample(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
rahymat:
i visited one of d visa free countries.it was a worst experience.d only best tin is d 24hrs electricity.their food is dirty nd horrible.there is poor security.etc

Which country was that??
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by ROLANZZY(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
how pesin go fit get some quick moni to travel to dat barbodos just comot from 9ja, i beg mek una help me o
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by Ugosample(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
If Nigeria was a serious country, maybe we would have had easy access to 100 countries at least.

But it's aii, even the visa free countries sef na wahala
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by IchBinBrait(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
This thread is still open for new comments..

No European country cry cry
I wonder when Nigeria will sign MoU with Europe to enable her citizens enjoy the visa free option.
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by IchBinBrait(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Let me eye Barbados. cheesy
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by postute: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
This has not been update in a while I think.
Based on this article at https://www.meedul.com.ng/visa-free-countries-nigerians/
Here are the latest countries we can travel to without visa:

1 Barbados – 6 Months
2 Benin Republic – 90 Days
3 Burkina Faso – No Limit
4 Cameroon – 90 Days
5 Cape Verde – No Limit
6 Chad – 90 Days
7 Cook Islands – 31 Days
8 Cote d’Ivoire – No Limit
9 Dominica – 6 Months
10 Fiji – 4 Months
11 Gambia – 90 Days
12 Ghana – 90 Days
13 Guinea – 90 Days
14 Guinea-Bissau – 90 Days
15 Haiti – 3 Months
16 Liberia – No Limit
17 Maldives – 30 Days
18 Mali – No Limit
19 Micronesia – 30 Days
20 Montserrat – 6 Months
21 Nauru – 30 Days
22 Niger – No Limit
23 Niue – 30 Days
24 Saint Kitts and Nevis – 90 Days
25 Samoa – 60 Days
26 Senegal – 90 Days
27 Seychelles – 90 Days
28 Sierra Leone – No Limit
29 Togo – No Limit
30 Vanuatu – 30 Days
31 British Virgin Island – 30 Days
32 Cambodia – 30 Days
33 Comoros – 45 Days
34 Djibouti – 31 Days
35 Iran – 30 Days
36 Kenya – 90 Days
37 Lebanon – 30 Days
38 Madagascar – 90 Days
39 Mauritania – 90 Days
40 Mauritius – 14 Days
41 Mozambique – 30 Days
42 Palau – 30 Days
43 Rwanda – 30 Days
44 Timor-Leste (East Timor) – 30 Days
45 Tuvalu – 30 Days
46 Uganda – 90 Days

1 Like

Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by mmadu5(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2019
berrystunn:
Buhari promise to add U.S AND UK, if voted for

and dollar 1 TO 1

and has he added it?
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by timmb(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2019
Let do this together pls
Re: Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport by timmb(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2019
Pls add me too

I've added you up on WhatsApp, we'll talk better there... BTW, this thread is jammed up and generalized already, thinking we should create another one for Barbados only ?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Working Legally In Austria / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.