Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) (2825 Views)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Romancelanders That Are Online Lovers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
I love their lips so much I can't concentrate on their face most time...I just wish I can paint my lips and inter-lock it with theirs

These girls are just out of this world I don't even know which one to choose! embarassed

1. Ammyluv2012 kiss

2. Mhizizzy kiss

3. Prettythicksme kiss

4. Pinkycute kiss

5. Midehi kiss

6. Ladyboss1

7. Farano (please don't lock my thread, I love your lips sad )

8. Creamish (only God knows why she remove her pix)

9. FirstEVA (I haven't seen her lips before, but with the way she types, I know how sweet and tasty her lips will be kiss)

10.Chiam55

11. Nneka123(this one's body will make me cum quicker! cry)

12. Mhizpeaarl kiss

13. Missclassy (she is my kind of girl...I just wish I could tell her "shut up and kiss me!"wink

1 Like

Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by dharay99: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by nairamaverick(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
dharay99:
angry

No be me spoil your career now! So don't type rubbish here...I know your crush Is up there and I will kiss those lips of hers pretty soon tongue
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Sveen: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is it an ordinary harmless kiss or a French kiss? Which one bro?
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Divineluv14(f): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mtchewww!
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by dharay99: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shamstiel:

No be me spoil your career now! So don't type rubbish here...I know your crush Is up there and I will kiss those lips of hers pretty soon tongue
k.
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Behira(f): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmmm.......wahala eti poju
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hey behira, you have gat some nice shape wink

1 Like

Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Divineluv14:
Mtchewww!

Because I didn't type your name abi? angry
See you are too old for me joor! angry
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lolz @ Op wink
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chaaiiii! Nawa oooosad
Romance section is becoming more and more annoying this daysundecided

#TEAM SCENT
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lolz @ Op wink

My crushest crush! embarassed
How is that sweet lips of yours doing? cheesy
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by XavierBlue(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ohh God. Am getting tired or retarded nigga.

Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shamstiel:

My crushest crush! embarassed
How is that sweet lips of yours doing? cheesy

Doing great grin
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:
Chaaiiii! Nawa oooosad

Romance section is becoming more and more annoying this daysundecided

#TEAM SCENT

You this ugly looking pig, what are you doing on my thread?
Abeg don't stain my pretty girls with your ugliness angry
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Doing great grin

Can you share some sweetness with me? Just one muah!

Please! embarassed
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by dharay99: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
the guy ain't diff from d moroñic family of sweetōrgasm, mrc0rk, & co...

1 Like

Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shamstiel:

You this ugly looking pig, what are you doing on my thread? Abeg don't stain my pretty girls with your ugliness angry

Heeeeehehehegrin grin
You don insult me for your mind be dat abi?
Come on, If I look like a pig, what about you? how do you look like?
Please dear you can do more thatwink

Keep it comingcheesy
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
dharay99:
the guy ain't diff from d moroñic family of sweetorgasm, mrcork, & co...

See idiot, just back off from my thread ok, don't piss my women off! angry
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by pinkycute(f): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Smh lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeeehehehegrin grin

You don insult me for your mind be dat abi?

Come on, If I look like a pig, what about you? how do you look like?

Please dear you can do more thatwink

Keep it comingcheesy

I am not insulting you na. I just stated the obvious
Seriously you look like my 35years old aunty...what kind of cloth do you wear? First grade shey? undecided
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jesus wept
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shamstiel:

Because I didn't type your name abi? angry
See you are too old for me joor! angry
she's too fine for you not too old for u.
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
Smh lipsrsealed

Why are you shaking your head? Don't you want kiss from fine boy? angry
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by pinkycute(f): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nice Dp smiley

Can I borrow it? wink

dharay99:
the guy ain't diff from d moroñic family of sweetōrgasm, mrc0rk, & co...
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by peeparty(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
goat for sale at a very cheap price.

Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
hadizadeezy:
she's too fine for you not too old for u.

Did I talk to you?

Goat! angry
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Summer1(f): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Well,there's a guy I admire so much but I'll keep it to myself wink wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by hadizadeezy(f): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shamstiel:

Did I talk to you?
Goat! angry
Angry man
LOL!!
Re: List Of Romancelanders I Will Like To Kiss ;) by Shamstiel: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
Nice Dp smiley

Can I borrow it? wink

I am talking about kiss you are talking about picture! I think you are lesbian! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEARCHING: Any Real Love On NL? / Muslim Single Female Hijab Sister For Nikah / Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.